PDA

View Full Version : New Zorst Piccys

Wodjno
01-05-2005, 06:02 PM
At long last some Pics of my new Zorst .. Still not happy with it as it's not sitting right in the exhaust apertures .. But it will be sorted ..
Apart from that they did a cracking job at exhausts UK and Lil John did a great job .. :thumbsup:

paulmc
01-05-2005, 06:55 PM
that looks bl00dy smart m8 :thumbsup:

ANTHONY
01-05-2005, 07:05 PM
VERY NICE :thumbsup: (come on then how much? £££££)

Nick Mann
01-05-2005, 07:42 PM
Do you get more smoke out of the near side pipe? Do you notice any power difference?

Most importantly, can you hear yourself think at 2500 rpm in 3rd/4th gear?!

Wodjno
01-05-2005, 07:45 PM
(come on then how much? £££££)

It's the same as all ClubVR4 Members will be charged .. Thanx to Derek (Interlec) Sorting out a deal for the club ..
£450 Squidgicals.. And thats whether they take 6 hours or 8 hours ..
Mine actually took 9hours .. :rolleyes4 /yes

Value for money i'd say .. :thumbsup:

Nick Mann
01-05-2005, 07:53 PM
Do you get more smoke out of the near side pipe? Do you notice any power difference?

AND??!!

Wodjno
01-05-2005, 07:56 PM

Power wise i'm not to sure yet . i don't think there is 0-60 , but it does seem to pull better when on the roll .. I had a 2004 M3 for company on the way home from Sheffield for 60miles and he seemed rather suprised. Especially when we were Bumper to Bumper at 150mph .. nice chap though flashed and waved when he turned off 1 stop B4 Pboro .. :happy:

The noise is not so bad when the Zorst is cold but as it warms up it gets Boomier.. But what i have noticed is that at 3000rpm to 3500rpm in 5th (80mph to 90mph ) it's as quiet as the original Zorst .. /yes
I was worried about the noise from the start .. Thats why i went for this set up and not the centre split one ...
The 2 off side pipes smoke more and the right pipe of the 2 nearside pipes smokes more than the left one .. :rolleyes4

Dan_G
01-05-2005, 07:56 PM
looks shiney........

it is shiney.......:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I like it.... :thumbsup:

how far is it from me(hicksville) to were you did get it done(engurland)?.... huh?......... lots of miles I bet....

oh well I'll just have to pay over the odds for shoddy work up here in aberdeen...

you have to record wot it sounds like and post it so all us pervs can listen to that lurvly v6... :D /yes

Wodjno
01-05-2005, 07:57 PM
AND??!!

Must of been typing while you were nick .. But obviously your quicker :inquisiti /yes

Spirit
01-05-2005, 08:17 PM
Looks very nice mate :thumbsup:

Wodjno
01-05-2005, 10:15 PM
looks shiney........

you have to record wot it sounds like and post it so all us pervs can listen to that lurvly v6... :D /yes

I will Have a go just for the disturbed among us .. :inquisiti
It's not that loud actually ..But when on full throttle between 3500rpm and 7000rpm its is Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurvly .. :evil2:
It kinda Rasps , it's hard to explain , it's very reminiscent of my 620ti on full boost but with a deeper tone to it .. I Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike it !! /yes

ritch_w
02-05-2005, 09:25 AM
looks smart as!!!
:thumbsup:

pezza
02-05-2005, 09:28 AM
Hmm does look v smart indeed Wodj...

You will have loads on your tail now, just you watch... (Thats if they can keep up, that is!)

I remember that resonant boom when I changed my back box... The box I had also has this breathless raspy howling sound esp under kickdown!

get the microphone recording that sound! We are all sickos here /yes :leer: :thumbsup:

OK, so what else is broken now so that you have an excuse to change it?

Wodjno
02-05-2005, 09:48 AM
Cheers all for your kind remarks

OK, so what else is broken now so that you have an excuse to change it?

Welli'm sure i'm getting a bit of oil blow by .. :inquisiti

So maybe it's time for forged pistons and ring s.. :evil2:

SGHOM
02-05-2005, 06:42 PM
Looks sweet Glenn !! :thumbsup:
sorry to hear it's not sitting right, thats not the 1st one they've got slightly wrong. :leer: richards also. I'll be having words next time I'm down. /yes
rest assured they will sort it. it's just annoying that you'll have to drive back up here for them to put it right !
all in all though, I think they do a damned good job for the price, & all backed up with a 30 year warranty. /yes /yes

Physician
03-05-2005, 11:04 PM
Nice Glenn .......... I toyed with having the square outlets but eventually decided on the round although I wanted ovals but it was going to be a pain doing them as they would have to be made up.

It'll be interesting to hear the sound difference on our cars.

Rich

Wodjno
03-05-2005, 11:17 PM
Nice Glenn .......... I toyed with having the square outlets but eventually decided on the round although I wanted ovals but it was going to be a pain doing them as they would have to be made up.

It'll be interesting to hear the sound difference on our cars.

Rich
Thanks .. Richard . I wanted to have Twin 5x 4 Ovals but as you say they would have had to make em up .. And i don't think they would have fitted anyway ( not enuff room )

Reason i went for the Regtangular Squares with Round Corners :rolleyes4 was cos someone already had rounds .. /yes

And we want to keep these cars as individual as we can don't we :D

Yes will be interesting to here the differet Burble too .. :operator:

landy
03-05-2005, 11:22 PM
Very nice indeed :thumbsup:

Also, is that a blue VR4 badge? Nice

Wodjno
03-05-2005, 11:23 PM
Also, is that a blue VR4 badge? Nice

Thanks ..

Check my Signature :inquisiti /yes

landy
03-05-2005, 11:27 PM
Thanks ..

Check my Signature :inquisiti /yes

I seeeee. Nice touch!

Wodjno
03-05-2005, 11:29 PM
I seeeee. Nice touch!

Actually Just Ran Out of Red Paint .. :happy: /lol /lol

But also keeping it Individual ... :thumbsup:

landy
03-05-2005, 11:31 PM
Actually Just Ran Out of Red Paint .. :happy: /lol /lol

But also keeping it Individual ... :thumbsup:

LOL /lol

colVR4
04-05-2005, 08:48 AM
Awesome mate. I have almost convinced the wife that the exhaust needs refitting (a little white lie or two about the exhaust rattling when in fact it turns out it is the heat shield but if you don't tell her, I won't) :D

So, the big question now is single exit or dual, and where to get it done!! The price you paid seems very reasonable, do you think they will be able to do a similar deal for the V6?

I am dubious about getting the dual exit because of the increased noise, does it make much of a difference in volume?

At the moment I am looking at using this place:

http://www.exhaustuk.co.uk/home.htm

Does anybody know anything about them?

Wodjno
04-05-2005, 09:05 AM
I am dubious about getting the dual exit because of the increased noise, does it make much of a difference in volume?

At the moment I am looking at using this place:

http://www.exhaustuk.co.uk/home.htm

Does anybody know anything about them?

Colin .. Having duals won't make it any louder , its down to what silencers you have put in .. :rolleyes4
www.exhaustsuk.com is the place where Myself,Derek Richard and i think Zentac had theres done .. Price will be the same as derek has sorted that ot for us .. :thumbsup:

colVR4
04-05-2005, 09:13 AM
Cheers Wodj. :thumbsup:

I will have to have a look at the site at home as I can't view flash sites at work.

SGHOM
04-05-2005, 05:16 PM
Cheers Wodj. :thumbsup:

I will have to have a look at the site at home as I can't view flash sites at work.
dont bother looking at the site !! it dont work ! :embarasse
just PM me,& i'll give you the details

Wodjno
04-05-2005, 10:19 PM
dont bother looking at the site !! it dont work ! :embarasse
just PM me,& i'll give you the details

It works if you type WWW.EXHAUSTSUK.COM into your address bar /yes :thumbsup:

Or just click this link :rolleyes4

SGHOM
04-05-2005, 10:23 PM
sorry !! :embarasse :embarasse
I should have said the site works.................... but it's cr@p !!
still under construction. /yes /yes

Wodjno
09-03-2007, 12:27 AM
At long last some Pics of my new Zorst .. Still not happy with it as it's not sitting right in the exhaust apertures .. But it will be sorted ..
Apart from that they did a cracking job at exhausts UK and Lil John did a great job .. :thumbsup:

And some Noise :afro:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFYavZdqL1k

And some more :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhHGvLGQXPk