PDA

View Full Version : She might have to go ... and be replaced with a VR4

Bal
02-05-2005, 09:28 AM
As you all know i love my GLS, but the more and more i think about VR4s the more i want one. Even if it lasts me a few months (becuase it rinses me off all my spare cash).

so my lovely T Plate 56k mile fine specimen is up for sale.

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=687258

see link above for pics.

I'll start with the issues -

1. scratch along the driver side door bumper strip (i have a replacement strip just not fitted it) - fecking london drivers

2. minor dent on the rear passenger side bumper - fecking london drivers again

3. lack of service history - dealer lost the book so all the proof i have is what i have done to it - can prove i have serviced her regularly and had all required work done

Plus points -

1. cambelt service done
2. vr4 spoiler fitted
3. will have new pads soon plus 11 months mot and 4 months tax
4. alloy wheels can remain if u want them

the price ... this i reckon £3300

B

Spirit
02-05-2005, 09:30 AM
Good luck mate with the sale and your quest for world dominati.....err VR4 ownership :thumbsup:

Big Ian
02-05-2005, 12:25 PM
good luck with your plans Bal :thumbsup: ,i'd love to be moving on to a VR4 but ive to much to think about for the future /yes
so the humble :inquisiti GLS will be with me for a while :rolleyes4

Bal
02-05-2005, 12:44 PM
im trying to persuade the old man to buy the car of me, would like to keep her in the family as she is a good car. that way if i buy a vr4 then realise i really cant afford one i can sell that and go back to the GLS.

B

KiwiTT
02-05-2005, 10:36 PM
im trying to persuade the old man to buy the car of me,..

My Father-in-law got my old car. It was a well maintained beauty. He got a bargain, but I gained a VR-4.

Bal
06-05-2005, 12:08 PM
maybe a little overpriced. price drop ...

£3300

Bal
10-05-2005, 12:29 PM
girl ... ohhh girll ... i want to cum-n-cruise.co.uk with your velvet vulva .... yeah ....

bumpdey bump.
come on guys, you know your missus wants one of these.