PDA

View Full Version : Just bought a new Front

ShadyNZer
06-05-2005, 12:36 AM
just won this off trade me last night, going to pick it up on saturday, not too bad...
she reckons shes got side skirts and a rear skirt as well for legnums, guna sell in a different auction, anybody know if the side skirts for a legnum fit on a galant? depending on what they look like, i might get them as well....

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Car-parts/Mitsubishi/Exterior/auction_photo-26665764/permanent-0/photoid-9461994/p-1/title-LEGNUM%2FGALANT+SSP+FRONT+BUMPER.htm

i3ooyah
06-05-2005, 01:21 AM
ive got some spare legnum sideskirts lying around if u wanna measure it up to see if they'll fit

mpau009
06-05-2005, 09:42 AM
Hi guys, i was watching that auction, and asked some the questions, it looks like quite a good shape for the price, can you tell me what the construction is like? also if you could ask the seller about the full kit price, on the auction it sounded like it was in the $1200-$1600price range - be sure to put up some pics when you're done, i'll be keen to see how it turns out.

ShadyNZer
07-05-2005, 07:03 AM
picked it up today, looks all good, the chic and her b/f make them up at their house in the garage, theyre fully mad on hondas, bloody things everywhere so beware :thumbsup:
but yeah front looks all good, they said the side skirts were guna be $300 - $350 but said she'd sell em to me for $250 so thats pretty good...dunno how much they'd charge for the whole kit but dont think it'll be that much, tho they might charge a lil extra like they said on the auction...
the side skirts are the ones like in the attachment...matter of fact the whole kit is the exact same ones they fabricate, didnt really like the rear skirt they had but it look like it fit a lil...
so dunno when ill put em on, my front is super low so might have to get some new springs for the front to raise it up a lil...so yerrrrrrrrrr

mpau009
07-05-2005, 08:13 AM
Should look good, do you reckon you could put up the contact details, i might like to contact them, once iv dealt with my audio stuff, do they have a website? as for the rear skirt, have you considered cutting and lengthening the existing one? then you could add some fibreglass around the bottom to make it flair that bit wider like the front and pick up the lines of the skirts? do you know if they make any other popular foreign kits?

ShadyNZer
07-05-2005, 03:20 PM
yeah they got a website but my mate took the business card they gave, ill post it up tomorro when i get up in touch with him..as for different kits, they reckon they make all sorts, mainly hondas but if they see a good kit in town or something they ask if hey can get the mould of it so who knows they could have some different ones around...but yeah they reckon they can customize them, so they could do the lengthen it or whatever...

ShadyNZer
08-05-2005, 02:55 AM
http://www.slipstreamperformance.co.nz/index.html
ok this is their website, their contact details are on there...

i3ooyah
08-05-2005, 11:23 AM
hahah i know them

i thought you went there, they can make copys of any kit

ShadyNZer
08-05-2005, 12:05 PM
lol theyre keen on their hondas aye...

i3ooyah
12-05-2005, 02:34 PM
thats how i knew them, my run around is a honda & back in the day when i waz doing it up and yeah :) still got it, love the booBAA