PDA

View Full Version : Help !! Need power

Andre
06-05-2005, 04:34 AM
My car runs 15psi on a good day with adequate fuel provided by a fuel pressure regulator, i also have a spearco front mount intercooler, dual stage boost controller, 3 inch exhaust and a hks ssbov . My problem is that i am loosing power upstairs i narrowed it down to that 1) my octane is low 92 . 2)the turbos are small . 3) And my intercooler and intake piping is soft . What does anybody think the problem is and what shoul do otherwise to get more power? i a week or two time i am going to change the inter. piping to metal, put on a oil catch can to stop oil from going itno my intake and lowering my octane and build a cold air box. Does anyone have an arc intake box that they can take pics of and send me wid dimensions? Help please

Zeke
06-05-2005, 07:37 AM
My car runs 15psi on a good day with adequate fuel provided by a fuel pressure regulator, i also have a spearco front mount intercooler, dual stage boost controller, 3 inch exhaust and a hks ssbov . My problem is that i am loosing power upstairs i narrowed it down to that 1) my octane is low 92 . 2)the turbos are small . 3) And my intercooler and intake piping is soft . What does anybody think the problem is and what shoul do otherwise to get more power? i a week or two time i am going to change the inter. piping to metal, put on a oil catch can to stop oil from going itno my intake and lowering my octane and build a cold air box. Does anyone have an arc intake box that they can take pics of and send me wid dimensions? Help please

Andre, here is what I could find for you:

EC5A 6A13 (http://www.arcinter.co.jp/ibox%2Cl.html)

http://www.arcinter.co.jp/ib%2C1.jpg

If you can somehow order this part please tell me how you did it. I am also interested /yes

enigma
06-05-2005, 08:04 AM
I am intrigued that anyone would actually buy one of those........20 mins to make!!

Zeke
06-05-2005, 10:34 PM
The materials and tools needed to make them are limited on my island of residence, however you can make us both a customized box and sell it if you are inclined.

enigma
07-05-2005, 07:12 AM
It looks like a very simple folded construction. What benefits does it have over the standard box?