PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys and gals!

Pescha
06-08-2003, 07:40 AM
Ok guys and gals give it to me... Give me activities you are interested in doing?

I'm in Huntly so basically I can travel anywhere....

But to organise a meet I need to know your interests....

Then I'll give you a day and time and be there or be square!

So lay it on me hard and fast!

The quicker you do the quicker the meet day!

Cheers,
Pescha!

P.S I need your location in NZ toooo! Most of you I sorta know but put it down anyway and how far you are prepared to travel!

tunes
06-08-2003, 08:07 AM
Im based in Aucks but can travel without too many hassles.

Pescha
06-08-2003, 08:15 AM
Ok tunes what are ur interests, ie... BBQ, Lapping INSERT INTO post VALUES (driving around) park up somewhere, mystery run?

The list goes on I need ideas!

Cheers,
Pescha!

In the summer months there is like Galaxy of Cars, NZ motorshow etc etc... so stay tuned!

bastrd
06-08-2003, 09:03 AM
I'm down in the Mainland and it all depends where u r likely to hold an event dorklands toooo far maybe south of north or north of south ........if u know what i mean :D

Pescha
06-08-2003, 10:35 AM
Where abouts are you in mainlands? and whats your suggestion on what type of events?

Cheers,
Pescha!

Ultra VR-4
06-08-2003, 10:19 PM
Hi, well im in Auckland, and im on annual leave thursday 14th to Wednesday 20th August. I will be going snowboarding with some friends on thurs 13 & fri 14th in ohakune. and will be travelling down to wellington friday night, then back up to auckland sunday. INSERT INTO post VALUES (please note: this may be subject to change).

It would be good if you guys & gals were keen to meet up on saturday 16th down in wgtn, as i never been there before.

tunes
07-08-2003, 07:38 AM
This is going to be a mammoth task to get even a handful of people together from across the North Island like this, let alone NZ. Will keep my eyes peeled incase you try to hook up a meet closer to home.

tunes
07-08-2003, 07:39 AM
ps. i'm up for ANYTHING at all.... BBQ is a nice cheap option but i am always up for a mission out somewhere and a chance to get some good snap shots and/or film.