PDA

View Full Version : Another Ebay VR4

Big Ian
07-05-2005, 12:39 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18230&item=4548022827&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Nick VR4
07-05-2005, 01:06 PM
Good pictures NOT
Looks like it's been adandoned on the road :inquisiti

Big Ian
07-05-2005, 01:37 PM
Looks like it's been adandoned on the road :inquisiti

;) i thought the owner was just making good use of the 4 wheel drive set-up /wall

bensonsnuts
07-05-2005, 11:41 PM
Horrible wheels.
Nearly all of the imported Legnums I have seen have suffered from the Japs poor taste in mods.

broberg
09-05-2005, 11:39 PM
humm..

Is the "buy now" price low or high?

If i wanted a black metallic 4-door Galant (not the legnum, wich is the 5 door?)vr4 (98>02) .. how much should I pay? around 6k? lower? higher?

And if I find one i'd like.. is there some nice souls on this forum that would accompany me to look at the car? So I won't get a car that brakes down on the road home (To Sweden ;) ).

bernmc
10-05-2005, 08:28 AM
humm..

Is the "buy now" price low or high?
Hard to say without seeing the car... VR4's sell very slowly - a great car was sold by one of the members here for £5000 recently, and it had many more extra bits than the eBay thing. The ad does say 'offers accepted' though. Might be worth going to look and having a chat.

Best place to look is in the 'For Sale' section here first.

And if I find one i'd like.. is there some nice souls on this forum that would accompany me to look at the car? So I won't get a car that brakes down on the road home (To Sweden ;) ).
Most of us here would be happy to come along if it was close by. We'd expect you to fill in that membership form soon after though ;)

Brunty
10-05-2005, 03:21 PM

Mate if you bring some nice Swedish ladies over to keep you company we'll follow you anywhere :leer:

Honestly, I'm sure if you made the effort to come over to the UK you'll have plenty of offers to help out.

Steve