PDA

View Full Version : Midlands Mini Mini Meet

RED
07-05-2005, 09:10 PM
Thanks guys for calling in today and saying hello /wave Nice to see you all before japfest.

Especially nice to meet Richard for the hug and kiss alone :kiss: /yes and another thank you for making them all bacon butties and making my office smell of yummy bacon :thumbsup: hope it's still evident on Monday afternoon :happy:

Thanks to Nick for my japfest tickets and we promise to be there earlier this time :rolleyes4

Dave say Hi to Helen and tell her to hang in there not too long :rolleyes4

And finally thank you all for the extra sets of eyes on Em and Derek she will hug you eventually /lol /lol

Physician
07-05-2005, 10:43 PM
Heh! It was all my pleasure RED ........ but I understood we were supposed to keep that secret as Marcus reads this forum?

Anyway, thanks for looking after us and I'm sorry that the guys had all ate the bacon rolls by the time you arrived. (Well, I think Derek had about 5 and the rest of us were polite!)

A small picture of some of the days events .......... (at 22.41 my server is syncing so pic may not immediately show.)

http://homepage.mac.com/rgdavies2000/.Pictures/rugby1.jpg

RED
08-05-2005, 11:55 AM
Great pics Richard very funny :thumbsup: Glad to see Em has taken in what I've told her about strange men :-policema /lol