PDA

View Full Version : Crabbing

konman
09-05-2005, 05:50 AM
/help /help the vr4 beastie appeares to be crabbing down the road, you know... right rear corner leading the rear left corner when dfriving down the road, also looks a bit wierd when turning slightly right. i thoiught hang on a tick mo... so measured from the middle of the rear wheels to the start of the front wheel arch on both sides and the left side is less by 2 mills... arse. now the car has had no accident damage at all, had it checked, pulled apart, checked with lasers down the doors and bloody everything and it passed with flying colours. had a bit of a problem getting the allignment right when i had the GSD3s put on and it may have happened then. im thinking maybe a slightly bent suspension component or something like that... any of you guys ever had anything like this... spoke to mag and turbo and they said bring it down, we'll check it, its probably just and allignment issue... i'd like to know though if any of you have had to replace items because of a similar problem. /help /help

konman
10-05-2005, 09:20 AM
well im overwhelemed by the response...*sigh* ;) but the car is fixed. took it to my boys at mag and turbo and theyrealigned all the wheels problem solved. turned out beaurepaires made such a crap of it +9 degrees and -7 on the rear wheels... bloody idiots !!!