PDA

View Full Version : Expensive VR4 for sale

g8legnum
09-05-2005, 11:29 AM
There is a VR4 for sale throgh Exchange and Mart, but the vendor (can't tell if its private or not) is looking for £13,990 for a 39,000 mile car. vary little info given in the advert although from the phone number they are based in Hampshire. I think at that price he is not going to get a lot of takers, at least from those of us here who are looking :thumbsdow

Nick Mann
09-05-2005, 01:43 PM
To be fair, the car is a '02, one owner from new, UK supplied and a fully stamped book. It is on the market for approx 40% of what it was bought for three years ago. I don't think it is particularly overpriced. Find another '02 reg for less!

The trouble is that you can buy a car that is 5 or 6 years old with the same mileage and probably as good a condition for much less. But that is true of most cars, I think. Personally, I would go for the older car, but not everyone would.

adam_shaw
09-05-2005, 06:29 PM
Interestingly Adams Mitsubishi (not me....) in Aylesbury have a '99 V.

It has the regular interior, not even Recaro, like the Sport but in red. It's definitely not a Ralliart car either, foglamp is hung under the bumper not a ralliart badge in sight, and I'm pretty sure it said Legnum on the boot. :scholar:

Don't know mileage, but it looks like it stood for yonks, and the front bumper is definitely knackered.

They want £12,995 for it :rolleyes4 /yes :joker:

I presume it comes with a gold egg laying goose.

A

landy
09-05-2005, 10:19 PM
Blimey, I only want £7000 for my Legnum and it's only done 30k :rolleyes4

See here (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8530)