PDA

View Full Version : One word....

adam_shaw
11-05-2005, 10:12 PM
Oh bu@@er....

I have to fly to Israel for a product launch meeting, and as 'luck' would have it, this falls on the Japfest weekend. :embarasse

So if anyone didn't get track time, I have a couple of sessions going begging. /yes

Hopefully see a few of you at the 'ring in July. (now writing the date in stone into my 'out-of-office' calendar)

Once again, bu@@er.....

A

Nick Mann
11-05-2005, 10:18 PM
:embarasse

Bad news indeed. Surely they realise which is more important?! :rolleyes4

Spirit
11-05-2005, 10:19 PM
Oh sh1t thats bad news Adam :embarasse

Look forward to seeing you later in the year though :thumbsup:

adam_shaw
11-05-2005, 10:22 PM
Something about in the pipeline for at least 2 years blah blah blah....

That was about the point I tuned it out, they even expect me to put on a suit FFS!

Still, I shall be on the beach in Tel Aviv whilst you lot are racing around a track.... :bigcry:

Nick; I just sent you and Pete a PM about the Tracktime and Stand.

Hopefully nothing was posted yet?

A

zedy1
11-05-2005, 10:43 PM
Does That Mean I Have A Chance To Get My Car On The Stand?

adam_shaw
11-05-2005, 11:01 PM
I don't know who was next in line.... I'm sure Nick will enlighten us?

A

chris g
12-05-2005, 07:48 AM
You lost out on the Mickey Mouse track but the Ring trip with other CVR4 people will make up for it BIG TIME!

adam_shaw
12-05-2005, 09:59 AM
That one is easy, it's just a couple of hours down the road. I shall most likely be in Germany at that point.

I have put big keep-off markers on my calendar :thumbsup:

Nick Mann
12-05-2005, 01:41 PM
Does That Mean I Have A Chance To Get My Car On The Stand?

You haven't even asked for a place? The stand is officially full - Anthony now gets dibs on the last stand space. However, if we decide we can get more cars on than they think we are welcome to try. :rolleyes4

zedy1
13-05-2005, 09:12 AM
okay could you put me down too

Nick Mann
13-05-2005, 10:57 AM
PMSL!!

Mo - you have to be the most laid back member here! 8 days from the event you ask for tickets!!

Can you meet us at the Ibis? I have an entry ticket spare, but you'll have to see if you can squeeze on the stand or not. If you want track time, then you will have the option of using the track time parking area.

zedy1
13-05-2005, 10:21 PM
PMSL!!

Mo - you have to be the most laid back member here! 8 days from the event you ask for tickets!!

Can you meet us at the Ibis? I have an entry ticket spare, but you'll have to see if you can squeeze on the stand or not. If you want track time, then you will have the option of using the track time parking area.

im still sorting the car out, may end up in my corsa td :embarasse

Big Ian
13-05-2005, 11:30 PM
bad luck Adam, hope the work trip is worth while and goes well

:happy:
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
:embarasse off topic......sorry :embarasse
Mo (ZEDY)
will i meet you at japfest :thumbsup:..or maybe the Ibis ?? ,( :inquisiti save's me a trip into your yard)
:happy: