PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys!

Kieran
07-08-2003, 09:52 AM
Hiya,

Nice to here! Someone at www.thegalantcenter.com pointed me here.

I'm based in Notts, and a proud Galant owner INSERT INTO post VALUES (though it's an 8G 2.0 GLS, not a VR-4).

I would LOVE to own a VR-4 in the future, but I've only just got this one, so I've got a long wait before my GAF INSERT INTO post VALUES (girlfriend acceptance factor) recovers enough to get away with it:D

Anyone got any recommendations for good parts suppliers, etc. in the UK?

Kieran.

BraindG
07-08-2003, 10:01 AM
welcome to the site..

what kinf of parts are you thinking of?

Nick VR4
07-08-2003, 10:09 AM
Hi Kieran

Err I think that was me that pionted out this site at The Galant Center :)
Welcome to the site

the_boy
07-08-2003, 10:19 AM
How strange is that?!!

My first name is Kieran aswell, my condolences :uhoh:

Pescha
07-08-2003, 10:31 AM
Hey Kieran, welcome to the ClubVR-4 family... Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Cheers,
Pescha!

Kieran
07-08-2003, 12:31 PM
Yes, Nick - It was you. Thanks! :D

What parts? Well, I'm mainly an interior man. Anything that will increase my comfort or how good my interior looks, so trim, seats, gauges, that kinda thing. I've got a blank sheet of paper with this car, but I want to try and keep things looking stock and discreet.
I'm not really bothered about the exterior. I think the facelifted 8G looks good without any meddling INSERT INTO post VALUES (apart from the 14" wheels - Yuck!).

PS INSERT INTO post VALUES (to Kieran MK.1;): It could be worse - One of my friends is also called Kieran, but his family's Irish, so they spell it Ciaron!:eek:

Spirit
07-08-2003, 04:38 PM
Hi Kieran and welcome to the club mate

We have a member called JDM_UK who has Defi gauges for sale - maybe you could PM him.

Pete

LOMY
07-08-2003, 07:28 PM
Hi Kieran,

Welcome to the site. Just think, witha few well chosen engine mods and new exhaust/induction you could have the clubs first VR-2 !:cool1:

the_boy
08-08-2003, 09:11 AM
Could be worse, my Dad wanted to call me Thoran.

In retrospect I thnk I got off lightly :D

Kieran
08-08-2003, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by LOMY
Hi Kieran,

Welcome to the site. Just think, witha few well chosen engine mods and new exhaust/induction you could have the clubs first VR-2 !:cool1:

Now that sounds like a plan!:D