PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Passenger side headlight wanted (Broken okay)

VR4HOAR
13-05-2005, 07:40 AM
Joining the every growing list of bits I need to get my car through the compliance checks.... a passenger side headlight. There is something wrong with the current one which means it won't focus properly, so a headlight that has a broken lens or housing may be okay.

Anyone help?

Nick Mann
13-05-2005, 11:02 AM
May be a stupid question, but is the bulb seated correctly? I changed my bulbs a couple of months ago, and one did not seat properly. It made a big difference to the light, which I would describe as not focused.

Quad Al
11-06-2005, 06:49 PM
VR4hoar, Howdo,
Trying to find a full headlamp for my 2001 ralliart estate, it's only my lense that is fubared. If i get hold of a good unit, you can have 1st refusal on my passenger side unit .I'll send it on to you no worries, for a minimal fee of course. How long can you wait? might have one in the next 2 weeks!
Cheers,
Al.
quadal.

Joining the every growing list of bits I need to get my car through the compliance checks.... a passenger side headlight. There is something wrong with the current one which means it won't focus properly, so a headlight that has a broken lens or housing may be okay.

Anyone help?