PDA

View Full Version : DAMM this weather!

Big Ian
13-05-2005, 12:30 PM
thought i'd give the "good ole GLS" a polish /yes ...so off i go outside about 10:30 ive just finished (wheel's & door shut's done to) come's back inside put's on the kettle and O :inquisiti what's that strange feeling.. "GOD DAMM IT" my head, neck and arm's are burnt ...yip the :sunny: is out again up here in the west of Scotland :smug:

:d bloody wonderfull ;)

Nick Mann
13-05-2005, 01:09 PM
I love the weather in the UK. Absolutely brilliant! You can ALWAYS find someone who is complaining about it, no matter what it's doing. Too cold, too hot, too dry, too wet!!

Most people complaining have spent many decades living though it and it still surprises them!!

Fan-flippin-tastic. /yes

Bal
13-05-2005, 01:47 PM
nick that's exactly what i say.

why do to hot countries where it's always ... hot lol

when you can be in the UK where you just dont know what the whether is gonna do.

Big Ian
13-05-2005, 02:14 PM
:thumbsup: i aint complaining, no chance off that :thumbsup: (just a wee bit of sarcsam :leer: )

nah, i just thought i may beable to annoy sum folk who may not be getting this "glorious :sunny: sunshine" it's been brilliant here all week but today is the first day ive been outside in it and i'm making the most of it to, short's are on :thumbsup:

ANTHONY
13-05-2005, 05:14 PM
cold and very very windy in the south (kent)

Big Ian
13-05-2005, 11:33 PM
5 can's of miller and.....the pain of sunburn has nearly gone /yes ......but it's looking like tomorrow may be hotter than today :smug: ......"a love it, a love it"

Paul Beazer
18-05-2005, 10:11 PM
May always has the best weather in west scotland, enjoy it, 'cos thats your lot now. Midges'll be hatching soon....

Big Ian
18-05-2005, 11:32 PM
May always has the best weather in west scotland, enjoy it, 'cos thats your lot now. Midges'll be hatching soon....

:inquisiti May must have ended early??, done nuffin but pee from the heaven's all day today:embarasse wee dont get bothered by the midges......much but just up the road a wee bit at Jacques parent's "it'z murder" they stay right next to a fir tree forest :rolleyes4

SGHOM
18-05-2005, 11:35 PM
Everyone moans about the weather, but nobody does anything about it ??
err ... why ?? /yes /yes :embarasse :embarasse

strangebat
19-05-2005, 12:43 AM
was out with the dog tonight, its been wet which means the midges have hatched /help /help /help .................roll on winter

Paul Beazer
19-05-2005, 09:32 PM
Mmmmm nice! I remember being at a wedding N of glasgow in june, there was a black band between the top of my sock and the bottom of my kilt, the band was sold midges, arrrgggh! Dont miss them at all down here, ruddy useless objests!