PDA

View Full Version : PCTV second chance

-LegnumVR4-
13-05-2005, 10:08 PM
Ok PCTV (Performance Car mags TV progy) will screen at 5pm Saturday 14th on Prime Tv. What i've heard is that my interview is on there. So if u want to see the car in more detail this would be the best time to see it.

Rhys

KiwiTT
14-05-2005, 05:32 AM
I am recording it. Well done, Rhys.

The VR-4 is a star.

-LegnumVR4-
14-05-2005, 06:43 AM
Brief but enough to get it notice :thumbsup: :happy:

ShadyNZer
14-05-2005, 06:51 AM
all good, saved the best for last i guess....shot

97_Legnum
14-05-2005, 09:30 AM
Dam!!! I never saw this thread b4, and missed it... Feeling a bit bummed out now... Well done Rhy...

-LegnumVR4-
14-05-2005, 09:34 AM
Screens again on Sky1 tomorrow 15th. Not sure what time so u would have to check.

AllBeItMine
14-05-2005, 11:55 AM
nice work mate.

came across well... well, better than Petey! :evil2:

KiwiTT
14-05-2005, 09:50 PM
Saw it. He asked "Why not an EVO ... ?" :rolleyes4

Boy-Racers have EVOs, Civics, etcs. Mature drivers have Galant / Legnums :thumbsup:

BTW: I did see one EVO with 800hp :leer:, where would that leave the FQ-400

i3ooyah
15-05-2005, 12:37 AM
lol you should of said it back to him, "Why not a evo?"

mpau009
11-06-2005, 07:52 AM
Hey dude, i saw the program first time round, and certainly looked like a damn fine specimen, you've certainly put in the hard yards. -The thing i was wondering, have you enquired about getting it in an article in the print mag? they obviously thought it was worth putting on the show.. I would be keen to see some leggy's in there, and i guess most of the contenders are somewhere on this site?

-LegnumVR4-
11-06-2005, 09:40 AM
I haven't asked the mag yet if they were interested, I still have some bits i wish to play with so maybe after the Final battle at Autosalon they maybe interested. I'm not sure what it is with PCmag but out of all the shows i've been in (3 now in a row) and taken out awards at each one (1 award first time, 2 awards last year and 4 awards this year) they have never put any photos of the car once in their mag. They mentioned my me and my awards in the South Island issue (spelt my name wrong) but never show any photos of it? Yet they show a Kombi Van, and other cars sacked out on 20" chrones that didn't get any awards? I thought at least a photo of the engine bay would be in there. Bad editing or they don't think the Legnum is worth the space on there pages.

dickytim
11-06-2005, 09:44 PM
I have Todds e-mail, cell phone and card some where I will see if I can find it, they are always looking for feature cars, you just need to ask the question, they are all big fans of VR4 Legnums and galants, it is just that there is not alot of cars that have the X factor like yours Ryse, mine was lined up to be an audio car but I never had it finished for long enough, soon tho, when I get my type X sub.

-LegnumVR4-
11-06-2005, 11:10 PM
Yea i know Todd, he's been down here a couple of times for Msport meets etc. Great guy. I've said before that i may bring the Legnum up North for the Final battle at Autosalon but its all down to money and if its really worth me spending all that cash just to get the car up there mint eg: transport the thing up there. I don't make any money from doing this, it would be nice to get some awards plus show it off to u guys up there who haven't seen it in the metal.

If there is ever a time to promote ClubVR4 in NZ then the final battle would be it, u could have a few VR4s there displaying different areas of the cars eg: Engine, interior, undercarrige, suspension (me). Body Kit bling (Don, i300yah) Urself with bling audio install, a Galant VR4 modded to show off that model as well. I'm going to be finshing up with shows this year unless I'm called on to 'fill a gap' next years shows. I'm not interested in 4's&Rotarys shows anymore due to 'Judging issues', ask Todd about that one. :evil2:

It's up to u guys if u want it to happen, i can't sort things out down here. U guys would have to workout who u want on the stand and how many u want there. I think u can have no less than 4 club cars.

I'm going to be in the Augs Autosalon down here with Msport which i'm trying to get the interior sorted and a few other bits done on the exterior as well. I don't make a lot of coin so i have to workout what gets done in the time i have, by November everthing should be sorted for Final Battle.

Rhys