PDA

View Full Version : Galant rear spoiler

keeko
14-05-2005, 09:40 PM
hi guys, just wondering if anyone would be interested in a rear boot spoiler for a Galant 98-on I bought it for my 2001 V6-24 and have decided not to bother putting it on as I might be trading her in. It`s brand spanking new and still in the wrapping with the rear light and all the instructions.. I apologise for being a useless sod and not having a picture but its not the VR4 one its the same (or very similar to ColV6sports one....sorry mate /help not the most computer oriented guy about).
It cost me including shipping from America about £80 so any sensible offer would be appreciated. Postage would be negotiated. Send me a text on 07743879094 and i`ll give you buzz ( work shifts)
cheers brian.

J.A.P.
16-05-2005, 08:05 AM
hi guys, just wondering if anyone would be interested in a rear boot spoiler for a Galant 98-on I bought it for my 2001 V6-24 and have decided not to bother putting it on as I might be trading her in. It`s brand spanking new and still in the wrapping with the rear light and all the instructions.. I apologise for being a useless sod and not having a picture but its not the VR4 one its the same (or very similar to ColV6sports one....sorry mate /help not the most computer oriented guy about).
It cost me including shipping from America about £80 so any sensible offer would be appreciated. Postage would be negotiated. Send me a text on 07743879094 and i`ll give you buzz ( work shifts)
cheers brian.

Maybe you should ask your brother Geeko to help you? :rolleyes4

NevGroom
16-05-2005, 08:47 AM
What material is it made from? Is it moulded? Do you have any pics or a link to the place you bought it from? I may be very interested as mine is bodged on after the thieves tried to rip it off!!

Big Ian
18-05-2005, 08:53 PM
think it may be the same as my old spoiler?

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/500000-500999/500686_85_full.jpg

:thumbsup: