PDA

View Full Version : What is this I hear?

Brind
07-08-2003, 10:59 PM
The 8G Galant is no more!

Mitsubishi Motors are no longer showing signs of the Galant on their website and what brand new cars they have in stock are the last.

Are they discontinuing the Galant altogther or will there be a new generation Galant along soon? such as that ugly/hideous/nondescript heap they are offering the US now/soon? :Cry1:

I guess Mitsubishi peaked with one of the best looking cars to come out of Japan and now they're reverting back to being anonymous amongst the common cars of today.

BraindG
07-08-2003, 11:16 PM
yup... see it here (http://www.clubvr4.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=133&highlight=2004)
must be the 9G Galant...

SGHOM
07-08-2003, 11:19 PM
just checked out their web site Brind, & it's though the galant never exsisted !! they got one for sale in Basingstoke though, @ £18,995. 2001, 51 plate, with 22k on the clock.

Brind
07-08-2003, 11:27 PM
I had to look at that new Galant again as the trauma caused by seeing it the first time wiped all memory of its existance.
:INSERT INTO post VALUES ( Damn that's gross.

Must only be for the US as I'm sure no one here would want to own that? mind you, people buy that new Megane don't they! :rolleyes:

Brind
07-08-2003, 11:29 PM
LOL @ the nodding doy in your signature! :D
How much power does that give you?

SGHOM
07-08-2003, 11:42 PM
my legnums pretty standard, couldn't think of anything else to say !!! but it keeps my 2 standard poodles quiet :D must help with the drag co-efficiency, surely :Ponder: just checked tightness if center locknuts. & slightly overdid one :INSERT INTO post VALUES ( I now have 3 x 32mm center locking nuts , with red bushes ?? and 1 hole :mad: I can feel some superglue coming on !!!