PDA

View Full Version : two new events coming soon

SGHOM
16-05-2005, 05:48 PM
www.modifiednationals.co.uk

27th/29th May. short notice I know, but local to quite a few of us & should be good fun ?? It would appear they're may be a few young ladies present !! /help :rolleyes4 :rolleyes4 :drummer: :drummer:
it has the added bonus of a 0 to 60 sprint strip !! :thumbsup:

and..............
www.risingsuncarshow.co.uk

This could be a good starting point for a northern meet ?? I'f anyone is interested, let me know & I'll organise it !! /yes

enigma
16-05-2005, 06:26 PM
Bugger...............I want to do a 0-60 timed sprint.....but not just yet :(

SGHOM
16-05-2005, 06:31 PM
I'll be going !! & sprinting ! /yes and.............. looking for a mid 4s run !! :rolleyes4

bernmc
16-05-2005, 08:58 PM
Should be able to make the first one. You can see those ladies knickers! Are they to poor to afford proper trousers? I think I may have to take one of them under my wing... or under anything nearby for that matter ;)

Wodjno
16-05-2005, 09:38 PM
Looks good that first one at not to far away .. :thumbsup: What day are u's thinking of going .. ?? :inquisiti

SGHOM
16-05-2005, 09:57 PM
any day you want Glenn ! if it's as good as it looks, & may be there for three days !! :leer: :inquisiti :rolleyes4 /yes

SGHOM
17-05-2005, 10:54 PM
What day are u's thinking of going .. ?? :inquisiti
I'm going either the sat or sun, dependant on the weather. I really fancy having a pop at michel................................err :embarasse I mean the 0 to 60 sprint !! /yes

psbarham
28-05-2005, 07:48 PM
well she's clean and shiney ready for this sunday (so's the car hahahahahah)what time is everyone getting to newark??

SGHOM
28-05-2005, 08:51 PM
I'm going........... tomorrow........... around lunchtime I'll be there !! :thumbsup:
my car is now back up & running after the boost problems. :rolleyes4 /yes
[at combe, I couldn't believe how quick some of you guy's were !! without being 'blase' about it, I expected, with the power of my car, to more than keep up !! but It turns out I had NO boost at all !!]
problem now sorted..... thank's Richard.. :thumbsup: . I can now release my full 450 horses @ newark !! /yes :smug: :smug: