PDA

View Full Version : restless night!

Big Ian
17-05-2005, 12:27 AM
well tonight i got home about 6pm and went about the following
fit new Black Diamond Discs + Pad's....the standard disc's were FekkiN murder to get off!
install all the wire's for my new sub and amp...getting the live wire through the bulk head was not an easy task!
shape a board of MDF for holding my new sub + amp
drill all the fixing hole's and paint the board
fit the sub and amp to the board

all above done :smug: , just to fit the sub + amp (board) in to the boot and attach the power wire's /yes

sat down about 11pm for my dinner!! then went back out and painted the new disc's :rolleyes4
went a short drive with my left foot sitting on the brake's to help "bed them in" and i can feel a difference in them already /yes

ive just had a shower and now i'm off to bed for a well earn'd sleep?
"Good Night" :rolleyes4

The Vee
17-05-2005, 12:40 AM
Good Night mate. Guess it's back to work in the morning for a rest after that little lot :thumbsup:

Spirit
17-05-2005, 07:15 AM
Ian.......you're a madman :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing the beast this weekend mate

bernmc
17-05-2005, 08:58 AM
fit new Black Diamond Discs + Pad's....the standard disc's were FekkiN murder to get off!
I put BD's on the wife's coupe a couple of weeks ago, and it was the BD's that were a bugger to get on - very tight fit on the hubs. And why do they paint the flipping braking surfaces black eh???? I know it fits the name, but all that happens is you spend the first few miles scraping the gunk off the disc and depositing it on your alloys :huh:.

Big Ian
18-05-2005, 12:17 AM
just finished fitting (throwing :rolleyes4 ) my sub + amp in the boot,it's a little untidy but "it work's" :thumbsup:
new tyre's also arrived today so they'll be fitted tomorrow & tracking done then that's it, no more!.....well no more before Japfest :rolleyes4 ?

Big Ian
19-05-2005, 11:02 PM
Ian.......you're a madman :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing the beast this weekend mate

:inquisiti not so much a beast.....just a humble Galant :leer:
ive spent the last 8 day's (& night's) trying to "get it together"
cleaning, fitting new part's, cleaning and getting new part's fitted /yes
:inquisiti weird thing is though....... :embarasse you'd never notice :rolleyes4
but it's been fun spending some cash on it and doing some usefull job's /yes :smug: