PDA

View Full Version : Dark VR4 at Sainsburys Chesterfield

J.A.P.
18-05-2005, 04:50 PM
Just got blanked by someone in a dark VR4 wagon going in to Sainsburys in Chesterfield. :embarasse Was that you Michaeli and your Iron Foot (Hoof surely?)? Maybe you couldn't see me through the shades... :beatnik2:

michaeli
22-05-2005, 08:23 AM
No it wasn't me....

I'd have saluted with a TTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :drummer:

Hey, did you know Cestrefeld on Whittington Moor has a VR4 for sale!!! It's a W Reg Legnum, he wants £9.5K for it... It's silver...

I'm picking mine up today, it's a legnum VR4, Silver with Private plate.... If you look at Polabear's car... It's that one I'm buying....

Mike

PS: If you see me, /wave and I'll stop (assuming it's not a motorway!!).... :thumbsup:

J.A.P.
22-05-2005, 04:23 PM
No it wasn't me....

I'd have saluted with a TTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :drummer:

Hey, did you know Cestrefeld on Whittington Moor has a VR4 for sale!!! It's a W Reg Legnum, he wants £9.5K for it... It's silver...

I'm picking mine up today, it's a legnum VR4, Silver with Private plate.... If you look at Polabear's car... It's that one I'm buying....

Mike

PS: If you see me, /wave and I'll stop (assuming it's not a motorway!!).... :thumbsup:

Weird - took the kids for a Burger King opposite yesterday and noticed they had an A8 for sale - always liked them, they're so subtle - didn't notice a VR4 tho. Get thee behind me ! :evil2: I wonder if they're open still?

michaeli
23-05-2005, 12:09 PM
Chesterfield VR4 Twins!!!

So if I don't trash 'em, you will!!! LOL :thumbsup: :leer:

Let me know when you plan on going down and I may see you there.... My parents live nearby..

Mike

J.A.P.
23-05-2005, 01:46 PM

Let me know when you plan on going down and I may see you there.... My parents live nearby..

Mike

Thanks very much for the offer, but unless my finances change dramatically it will remain a pipedream. :embarasse. I can't really justify changing what I've got now, it's still not reached 30,000 miles and has everything I need - except twin turbos! And 4WD. I'll give you a wave when I see you - it's dark metallic red with a reg close to M1TSU (which nobody gets).

J.A.P.
30-05-2005, 02:42 PM

Mike

Just took the kids for a meal at the Little Chef (thought I'd nip over afterwards and check out the VR4 and A8 for sale) - looks like the VR4 has sold, but bizarrely saw a VR4 outside in the car park (just found a pic Polabear posted and found it was yours). Unfortunately I drove the wife's blue Polo so was incognito. Quite a scary looking motor with the dark alloys (yours, not the Polo!).

michaeli
30-05-2005, 07:49 PM
OMG!!! Yes it was me!!! Yey!!! My first time being spotted!!!

Brilliant!! :thumbsup:

Mike