PDA

View Full Version : My car stops traffic !

SGHOM
18-05-2005, 08:55 PM
on my way home from work tonight, i was waiting at a side road to get back onto the main Chesterfield rd. 5 groundworkers were beavering away at the junction when one of them noticed my car ! :smug:
he came over to my car and was bending down to look at the brakes when the rest of them came over, & started asking the usual questions ..... how many BHP, how fast etc.
"show us what it'll do then ? " one of them asked." If I can get out of this bl00dy junction I will !! " /grr
"No problem mate !! "
the next moment....... all 5 of them stood in the middle of the road... with their Hi vis jackets on.. & brought Chesterfield road to a standstill !! /yes /yes
So I duly obliged... turned right on to the rd.. stopped to let the queue infront move off, & gave them a full on 3000 rpm launch !!!
As I looked in the mirror, the traffic was still being held up, & one of the guys was jumping up & down !!! :rolleyes4 :drummer:

As cool as a cool thing !! /yes /yes :thumbsup:

bernmc
18-05-2005, 09:53 PM
:D:D:DIt's nice to be appreciated eh:D:D:D

Big Ian
18-05-2005, 11:39 PM
:thumbsup: nice one Derek /yes
remind's me of the time a guy was so busy looking at my car ( :inquisiti or was it me /help )...he hadn't noticed the car's in front had stopped......."CRASH!!" :smug:

Bal
19-05-2005, 11:20 AM
yeah ian ... that's something i would do and have done ... sodding v6 sport ...