PDA

View Full Version : JAPFEST (we are home)

Big Ian
22-05-2005, 04:59 PM
just home, trouble free trip, car was faultless......now i'm gonna down a can ) miller and sit and read through the other post's :thumbsup:
got home in over an hour and a half less than going down :happy:

BraindG
22-05-2005, 05:02 PM
813 mile round trip? respect mate! :P

Was nice meeting you, glad you got home safely.

RED
22-05-2005, 05:03 PM
Glad you both got home safely :thumbsup: It was great to finially meet up with you both yesterday /yes Send my love to Jaque :happy:

Know what you mean about the journey time - 2 1/2 to get there and 1hour 20 mins on the way home /help /grr I think he thought he was still on the track with Derek :rolleyes4

HJM
22-05-2005, 05:03 PM
Hey Ian, glad you got home safe and sound and in good time - heard you leave the hotel this morning /lol /lol

Great to meet you both and hope you had a great weekend :thumbsup:

The HJM's

Big Ian
22-05-2005, 05:19 PM
Hey Ian, glad you got home safe and sound and in good time - heard you leave the hotel this morning /lol /lol

Great to meet you both and hope you had a great weekend :thumbsup:

The HJM's

we saw Derek when we were leaving, :rolleyes4 didn't want to go annoying anyone..(did you here my horn's then?? :leer: )
we had a TOP,TOP time /yes /yes :thumbsup: BIG BIG thank's to Derek for the ride round CC "T'was BRILL" /yes i think he was gobsmacked with the way his car went in the wet /yes...BRILLIANT :smug: (not as gobsmaked as me though??? after i drove his car :smug: ,gotta get one...just gotta /yes )

everone was great, real nice feeling...putting face's to name's /yes and having a "real chat" :thumbsup:
we honestly don't think we've spent so much time with so,so many nice folk in such a short time in all our live's :thumbsup: (hope that make's sense :rolleyes4 ) "An absalute BRILL weekend"
cheer's and big thank's to everone and an even bigger thank's :thumbsup: for the memory's /yes

Spirit
22-05-2005, 05:37 PM
Glad to see you guys got home - an awesome effort to attend. :thumbsup:

It was great to meet you both and it's great to see you had such a good time despite the weather. :embarasse

Japfest 2003 was wet, 2004 was hot and sunny, 2005 was v.wet, so 2006 should be fantastic........so get your name down again guys and join us on track too :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SGHOM
22-05-2005, 06:05 PM
thanks for the call Ian ! :thumbsup: & a fantastic effort to get to japfest from the other end of the world !! :rolleyes4 [ it can be done, other scottish members !! /yes /yes ]
glad to have given you a spin in my car, even though it's a bit poorly at the mo. :rolleyes4
did i say spin ?? I meant slide !!
Ian spent most of the 'wet' session looking forwards out of the side window !! /help :thumbsup: It does not matter what tyres you choose.... when it's that wet... nothing helps !! :rolleyes4 :rolleyes4 :embarasse

Big Ian
22-05-2005, 06:51 PM
Ian spent most of the 'wet' session looking forwards out of the side window !! /help :thumbsup: It does not matter what tyres you choose.... when it's that wet... nothing helps !! :rolleyes4 :rolleyes4 :embarasse

"etched in my mind FOREVER" /yes :thumbsup:
PS.....Jacque has just tried to sell the GLS to her sister!! /yes so next time i may have a VR4 and i'll ave you to thank :smug: Derek

Big Ian
22-05-2005, 06:53 PM
Glad to see you guys got home - an awesome effort to attend. :thumbsup:

........so get your name down again guys and join us on track too :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

/yes the baby sitter is booked!! :thumbsup: see you there (if not before?)

Spirit
22-05-2005, 06:56 PM
/yes the baby sitter is booked!! :thumbsup: see you there (if not before?)

Well done mate.......looking forward to it already :thumbsup:

Kieran
22-05-2005, 07:32 PM
Glad you're home safely Ian - Was great to meet you again, and Jacque for the first time :happy:

Was a brill weekend - Shame about the weather, but the fact that this didn't spoil the day says something really!

Hopefully next year a few more Scottish peeps will join us /yes - You don't need your passports!! :embarasse :leer:

So..... I guess it will soon be time for another Dumfries Meet? I'm sure Mr 328 will have had enough therapy by now! /yes Shall I book a nice, nearby hotel for us?!?!?! :embarasse :embarasse :embarasse /lol /lol