PDA

View Full Version : Ohhh Man!!

1 HD VR4
23-05-2005, 04:46 AM
ohhh not a saturday guys!.DAM!! my saturdays are always taken up by rugby!Man this will b the second VR4 meet that ive missed!
Cant we change it to a sunday or something?(yeah right).
BUMMER BLUDDY BUMMER!!!!
ARRRGH!!

Kenneth
23-05-2005, 04:57 AM
ohhh not a saturday guys!.DAM!! my saturdays are always taken up by rugby!Man this will b the second VR4 meet that ive missed!
Cant we change it to a sunday or something?(yeah right).
BUMMER BLUDDY BUMMER!!!!
ARRRGH!!

Thats a real shame...

Perhaps you noticed that there is actually a poll, where you can register your interest for a sunday meet also?

I have a somewhat cynical view of your reliability in attending a meet, but if you wish, vote for sunday and check back later this week to see if we are going to run the meet on sunday also.

Kenneth
23-05-2005, 05:04 AM
oh, and by the way I moved this thread to the NZ chat, as it doesn't have any content that could be regarded as useful or informative regarding a meet.

I would expect a post in the NZ meets section to contiain eithier information about a meet (ie pictures, discussion about what happened, confirming attendance.) or proposition of a new meet.

1 HD VR4
23-05-2005, 05:12 AM
ok sorry kenneth. Sweet sunday here i come (PLEASE GUYS CHOOSE SUNDAY)

Trow
29-05-2005, 01:42 AM
ok sorry kenneth. Sweet sunday here i come (PLEASE GUYS CHOOSE SUNDAY)

For someone that's so desperate to make a good impression and to actually be at one of our meets.. your not doing a very good job eh?

is it possible you don't really own a VR4???? :inquisiti

97_Legnum
29-05-2005, 04:55 AM
For someone that's so desperate to make a good impression and to actually be at one of our meets.. your not doing a very good job eh?

is it possible you don't really own a VR4???? :inquisiti
In the great words of Rove "What The" :rolleyes4

97_Legnum
29-05-2005, 06:21 AM
I was chatting to Ken on Saturday, you know if you don't own a VR4, not that I'm saying you don't. I'm sure that someone in your area might abilge you in picking you up to come along to an event. Maybe if you also chipped in for the gas donation.

These events are a great experiance for those who attend, and I'm sure that everyone else wouldn't mind sharing that with those who don't have a VR4.

Food for thought