PDA

View Full Version : who's online

SGHOM
09-08-2003, 10:30 PM
just been on & off for the last hour or so, & there are currently 25 people online , and yet nobody has said anything !!:INSERT INTO post VALUES ( wots up ? cat got your tongues ??? or are you just waiting for some one to start the ball rolling ? OK ! I'll start................ I think my legnum is a waste of money !!:mad:

Brind
09-08-2003, 11:29 PM
It has been duly noted, and as far as we can tell it is web robot sent back through time to put right what once went wrong and make me considerably more richer than YO! :D

LOL
Seriously though it has been noted and as far as we can tell it is a web robot gathering information for search engine placement or something, I'm not completely fluent in computer speak.
I'm sure one of the others will have a better explanation.

It has also been noted that some guests have been accessing areas which are restricted, so the above could possibly be the reason.

I reported 27 guests at one point.

BraindG
10-08-2003, 12:04 AM
i can confirm that the large amounts of guests is due to the forums being spidered by Inktomisearch, it took me a while to figure it out though.. but i tracked it down, and thats whats going on..

everything we have been saying has been assimilated!.. prepare to be boarded by the borg..

LOMY
10-08-2003, 08:51 AM
Can see Interlec's point though. Even with over 250 members we are not very talkative at the moment.

By the way. I put those Mitu motorsport stickers INSERT INTO post VALUES (JAE: Pete, Barry) on the car INSERT INTO post VALUES (bottom front side windows) and they look great. I swear they add at least 5bhp per side.:D Just imagine how quick that Yellow Supra must be with all those Ferrri stickers on :arse: :biglaugh:

Spirit
10-08-2003, 09:18 AM
Your right Lomy, I am sure they have increased my torque aswell :D

As you know I put two on the front windows and the third is here:

BraindG
10-08-2003, 09:23 AM
i think on the front there looks cool, good spot to put something, i think simon has something there aswell...
/ponders,
actually not sure who it is.. im gonna figure out what to put there. might just put url.. hmmm, maybe its Paul, thats got that sticker there.. :shrug:

Spirit
10-08-2003, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by LOMY
Can see Interlec's point though. Even with over 250 members we are not very talkative at the moment.

Lomy, this is a fair point - we do have many "Members" who have never even posted once ! Barry will confirm this but I think he intends to set up a chatroom soon :D

Thanks for the compliment about the sticker oh great master of all :bow: - if you get some Club stickers done soon then let me know and I would be honoured to adorn my motor vehicle with their greatness :D

LOMY
10-08-2003, 09:32 AM
Good position Pete. It would be quite cool to have on the front in mirrored text INSERT INTO post VALUES (ambulance style). I put my one outside type sticker on the rear window at the top. Looks cool. Unfortunately, as you know, i dont have a digi cam so i cant post a picture.

A site idea: How about a virtual project car. Why dont we work out a definite plan for a fully reliable, optimised cost, 400 bhp VR-4 conversion that we can all then aspire to ? What do you INSERT INTO post VALUES (and the members) think about that ?

BraindG
10-08-2003, 09:32 AM
well, project "T" is nearly completed, so I will be back and fully focused on CVR4 soon..

Spirit
10-08-2003, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by LOMY

A site idea: How about a virtual project car. Why dont we work out a definite plan for a fully reliable, optimised cost, 400 bhp VR-4 conversion that we can all then aspire to ? What do you INSERT INTO post VALUES (and the members) think about that ?

I like the sound of that ! :D

/calls bank manager for overdraft increase - gets no answer 'cause it's Sunday :D

Pete

Nik77
10-08-2003, 06:14 PM
All,

There is a public VR4 Club Chat room in yahoo for anyone desperate to chat Legnums!

SGHOM
10-08-2003, 08:13 PM
just woken from from umpteen hours alcohol induced slumber.:nono: wot I meant wos, my legnum is a waste of money, 'cos I have a perfectly good & nearly new renault kangoo diesel van that does 50 mpg. and its now virtually abandoned on the drive, I cant help using the legnum just running around town & getting ziltch mpg, & carrying tools etc in it !!! oh god, I'm going back to bed, my head hurts.:Cry1:

Brind
11-08-2003, 05:32 PM
DAMN! that Bot is having a field day isn't it??? 37 Guests! :Eyecrazy:

BraindG
13-08-2003, 07:31 AM
i think, it might have left the building :)
me only user online..

Brind
13-08-2003, 02:39 PM
And there's me thinking it couldn't get enough of VR-4's, after all it has learnt from us it has left without saying a word!