PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Legnum Drivers Seat

T4Primera
10-08-2003, 09:55 AM
I have just imported a Legnum VR4 and it came with a recaro drivers seat. I really want a standard drivers seat. Does anyone out there have one they want to sell, or swap for a Recaro Drivers seat. The Recaro seat is quite worn and part or it would need recovering.

Thanks

Mark

Pescha
10-08-2003, 08:17 PM
I'm not tooooo sure if the year actually matters, but could you tell us what year it is please?

Cheers,
Pescha!

tunes
10-08-2003, 09:07 PM
The seat sizes are all standard but will vary in fabric colour from year to year and sometimes model to model.

Pescha
11-08-2003, 06:51 AM
Exactly Tunes thats what I meant lol... 7.45am there abouts brain dont work that well... Mark where in New Zealand do you live, that would help to locate one for ya!

Cheers,
Pescha!

T4Primera
12-08-2003, 11:09 AM
Im in Auckland. The car came with a Recaro From a Isuzu Bighorn INSERT INTO post VALUES (I think). Its one of the ones with the net headrest and the kidney hugging sides. Its really comfortable but it is also really worn. The car is a 96. The standard passengers seat isnt anything very special, but the insurance company doesnt like the idea of the recaro so it might have to go. Id like to swap it for a standard legnum seat with rails INSERT INTO post VALUES (Even though they are pretty plain and boring!). The recaro seat has had its rails modified to fit and will be no good with a standard seat. I think the 98 onwards VR4's came out with recaro interiors....would be nice to get a pair of those in the front and then I could claim they were standard! :)
If anyone is keen to do a swap, let me know. Ill try to get a picture of it. My standard seat is a dark patterned grey, so I would want a matching one to swap with.
Does anyone know of any wreckers in Auckland that are currently wrecking a VR4?
Also, does anyone have the standard Double Din CD Player that comes in the VR4. I have an aftermarket one, but it got stolen at the wharf...bugger and I need to replace the gapping hole with something! Im thinking of getting a new head unit but it will leave a gap below. Does anyone have a box that could fit in the gap below and standard sized stereo?

Finally, my car also came with a remote engine started called a Starbo RS651. The problem is that it doesnt have a remote! Its a combination turbo timer and engine starter. Does anyone know anything about them. Where I could get a replacement remote in NZ.

Thats all

Thanks

Mark

T4Primera
12-08-2003, 11:28 AM
As you can see the centre part of the seat needs recovering. There are patches on the front.

T4Primera
12-08-2003, 11:29 AM
Another View

T4Primera
12-08-2003, 11:30 AM
Standard seat

T4Primera
17-08-2003, 11:15 AM
Im guessing that there is no one keen to swap. Im starting to think I might just get the brown bit of the seat recovered and get another matching one for the passenger.