PDA

View Full Version : Japfest 2005 Video Taster !

Spirit
28-05-2005, 06:33 PM
To satisfy the hunger of those still waiting, here is a low resolution 4 minute clip of some of the Japfest 2005 video.

The actual completed video is 27mins long, and I am just waiting to get some hosting access via Barry so you can enjoy the whole lot. Please bear in mind the full version will be better quality.

In the meantime, I hope you like this taster....... CLICK HERE ! (http://www.p.honey.btinternet.co.uk/Session1.wmv)

HJM
28-05-2005, 06:43 PM
Looks great Pete (and Shaz, as I presume she took it?) :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see the full version :drummer:

Spirit
28-05-2005, 06:45 PM
Looks great Pete (and Shaz, as I presume she took it?) :thumbsup:

Actually three lots of video footage has been used in the full version :thumbsup:

Big Ian
28-05-2005, 07:45 PM
WICKED totally WICKED /yes ......from all the peep's involved right through to the music......."AWESOME"

well done :thumbsup:

Kieran
28-05-2005, 08:35 PM
Looking good - Just a suggestion though ;) - One of my Jeremy Clarkson DVDs has two soundtracks - one with all the Music, etc, and another with purely the engine sounds - Would it be a nightmare to have a 'Noise only' version?

Spirit
28-05-2005, 08:59 PM
Looking good - Just a suggestion though ;) - One of my Jeremy Clarkson DVDs has two soundtracks - one with all the Music, etc, and another with purely the engine sounds - Would it be a nightmare to have a 'Noise only' version?

Thats not a bad idea mate, as mean't to tell you your car seemed to make a funny noise as it went passed. Will try and post a clip later so you can hear it

SGHOM
28-05-2005, 09:03 PM
your car seemed to make a funny noise as it went passed.
yes, I heard that ??
a bit like a scooter/sewing machine type of noise ?? /yes /lol :uhoh2: :smart:

Spirit
28-05-2005, 10:24 PM
Thats not a bad idea mate, as mean't to tell you your car seemed to make a funny noise as it went passed. Will try and post a clip later so you can hear it

Turn your speakers up and have a listen to this ....... HERE (http://www.p.honey.btinternet.co.uk/Kieran1.wmv)

Kieran
28-05-2005, 11:16 PM

Ah, thanks for that.... I was wondering how noticeable that noise was... It's one of two things I think Pete - It's either my Input shaft bearings, which since Combe are now so noisy I can hear them in every gear, or it's my alternator, which started whining a few weeks ago.........

Bloody stupid car!!!! :smash: /wall :thumbsdow :rifle: :rifle: :veryangry :evil3: :skull: :furious3:

Smokinmasta2
29-05-2005, 01:50 AM
Woo hoo :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cant wait for the full version!!

Smokin...............

Quad Al
29-05-2005, 10:10 AM
Top music choice Pete. :thumbsup: :evil2:
Good to see your choice in music is as good as your tastes in motors!.
"Highway to Hell" , quite apt for me :rolleyes4 :laugh:
Can't wait to see full version. :thumbsup:

Spirit
29-05-2005, 03:16 PM
The full version is just sat here waiting to go - as soon as we can it will be uploaded :thumbsup:

Jimbo
29-05-2005, 04:19 PM
Excellent taster, top stuff Pete :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see the rest of it now /yes

Physician
29-05-2005, 04:20 PM
Good stuff Pete .......... roll on the biggie.

Trow
31-05-2005, 05:02 AM
Man I gotta get my car on a track!