PDA

View Full Version : Hi new memeber here

mdgeist
31-05-2005, 12:00 PM
hi people just found the site while looking for gear for my galant. This is a cool site, i never realised so many people owned galants. :thumbsup: i've had the galant i few years now and just started to think about a few upgrades any way hi to everyone on the site :happy:

Brunty
31-05-2005, 12:03 PM
Welcome and enjoy :happy:

Big Ian
31-05-2005, 12:50 PM
:thumbsup: welcome :thumbsup:
what year and model of Galant do you own?

mdgeist
31-05-2005, 03:28 PM
Galant equippe 2.0ltr 2001 model, not a super VR4 like you guy's have. i was wondering maybe some of you might be able to help me????

i've been looking at parts (including body kits) and i want to know is there a difference in the mounting points for front and rear bumpers between UK Galants, USA Galants and Jap Galants. I wouldn't have thought so myself but i can't seem to find out. some help if you can People i'm a bit confused :rolleyes4. They are also saying it makes a difference with the head lights. :rolleyes4

Kieran
31-05-2005, 04:10 PM
Yeah, you have got to be a bit careful with US-spec bodykits as there are some differences. The main sticking point between US-Spec and UK/Jap-Spec Galants is that the headlamps are indeed a different shape; the US ones are slightly deeper at the headlamp side, and narrow along their length towards the indicator, whereas the UK/Jap spec ones don't.

Places like funkyproduct.co.uk sell the same kits but with different fittings, depending on whether you've got a UK/US Galant, but with the prices they charge you may be dissappointed when the kit arrives and it's not made out of forged gold bullion. :rolleyes4 :inquisiti

ritch_w
31-05-2005, 05:00 PM
Galant equippe 2.0ltr 2001 model, not a super VR4 like you guy's have. i was wondering maybe some of you might be able to help me????

we sure can :thumbsup: and remeber - the site is for all galants - not just VR4s

there are quite a few of us who have started with 2.0 and 2.5 V6 galants before moving up to the VR4 - so there is a lot knowledge out there!!! :thumbsup: /yes

does the equippe have the same bodykit as the V6 Sport / VR4?? (skirts, deep front bumper etc)

mdgeist
31-05-2005, 05:29 PM
i believe that the kit is a VR4 body kit. so i'm best sticking to jap stuff cheers ever so much guys the help been great thanks. :thumbsup: :happy:

how do you become a full member??? I read the notice but idon't like sending cheque's is paypal an option??? If its please let me know.

You guys have got so much stuff going on its unbelievable. i hope may to join you on one or two of the later events

ANTHONY
31-05-2005, 05:34 PM
go to club-vr4 link at the top of the page next to home.download the application form and you can pay vir paypal