PDA

View Full Version : How about a joke area?

Brind
09-04-2003, 07:17 PM
Everyone enjoys a good joke.
May have to restrict it or something to ensure nothing posted is too riskay even though that's the best kind of joke.

Roadrunner
10-04-2003, 01:34 AM
Oh no .... or pretty soon, this BBS will degenerate into the bog that MLR and Scoobynet have. If that happens, I'm out of here too ;) Be a shame to drive this excellent new forum down to the same level.

Brian

Brind
10-04-2003, 06:27 PM
You boring git! ;)
I can see your point though, but whatever..:)

K h O p A r I
10-04-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by H.7
Oh no .... or pretty soon, this BBS will degenerate into the bog that MLR and Scoobynet have. If that happens, I'm out of here too ;) Be a shame to drive this excellent new forum down to the same level.

Brian

yea i agree with you i want hear some British Joke,, i am tired of indian and american jokes ????

Roadrunner
11-04-2003, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Brind:
You boring git!
How true! ;) but only some of the time ....

[boring git mode on]
I think you're right to want to encourage a bit of humour in the site, but I'm concerned that it would degenerate into what the MLR and Scoobynet have become, where I find it difficult to get any sensible technical response from knowledgable people because it seems that every thread gets hijacked by others who think the BBS is just there for their amusement.
[/boring git mode off] :D

Brian

Spirit
11-04-2003, 08:02 AM
I tend to agree with Brian. Whilst I too am not a boring git, this is a forum about VR-4's. If you want to find jokes I am sure there are hundreds of websites that will cater for this, and maybe Khopari could do a search using www.goggle.co.uk and limit the search to UK only to get some British joke websites ?

However, I am easy either way - so the decision should lie with Barry as it's his website.

Pete

BraindG
11-04-2003, 08:44 AM
im agreeing with Pete.Brian...

sorry :p

Brind
11-04-2003, 06:26 PM
Okay no probs!
I too would like proper answers to my questions especially since it's in my own interest to learn about the car I've chosen, especially since it's so rare and virtually unknown to many people.
But I just thought if we had a section just for humour it would keep it out of the "general area" to a degree.

But it's your call!:)