PDA

View Full Version : Data logging from ecu

shooter
01-06-2005, 09:22 PM
Now that I have sold all my cars except the VR-4 :happy: I need some gadget therapy.

Im amassing lots of bits to do some basic upgrades to get near an achievable 350BHP ish - thats fine for me as the missus uses the car more than me for the school runs - I just want to destroy the corsa that runs around here with a 2.2L turbo out the new astra - the wee bastard chews me up every time he sees me and hes done me on the 1/4 mile at crail as well.....Im not bitter or jealous.

Anyway back to the point...

data out the ecu, how does one get to it. Is there a commercial product, has somebody got any hookey software I can buy, is there any circuit diagrams around.

Im quite adept with a soldering iron and building direct from cucuit diagrams so any info would be welcome.

Im interested mainly in the fuelling side of the data :smug: O2 sensor, EGR, Knock sensors etc

Help /help /help /help

:drummer: Cheers :drummer:
Shooter

Nick Mann
01-06-2005, 10:27 PM
Don't think anyone's done it yet. The ODBC port doesn't seem to want to talk in anything decipherable.

There is the beginnings of an ECU pin chart somewhere in the members area, if that helps any?

Big Ian
01-06-2005, 10:49 PM
shooter, have you tried the guy's at "falkland performance" in Fife (Glenrothes) click here (http://www.falkland.co.uk/)
ive heard a lot about them and their hunt for "the different" ,they do load's for cosworth, nissan, scooby's and EVO's...might be worth a phone call or a wee run through?