PDA

View Full Version : Good service from Buy Right Cars

bradc
02-06-2005, 11:47 AM
Hey,
After the run on Saturday I noticed the top of my radiator had a small crack in it. I took it back to buy right cars who gave me a loan car straight away, and replaced the radiator the next day for me, as well as fixing it running rough at idle.

I didn't purchase a warranty or anything when I got the car, which was about 4 weeks ago, I was most impressed.

KiwiTT
02-06-2005, 10:15 PM
I got mine from them and they even offered me loan car for mine when it got recalled some 12 months after I purchased it.

dickytim
12-06-2005, 02:03 AM
BradC can I suggest purchasing a warranty ???

ANTHONY
12-06-2005, 11:26 AM
i'v got the mitsu warranty and they have just replaced the starter and battery for me at no cost..... would have been £450 + tax

bradc
12-06-2005, 08:53 PM
I decided not to purchase a warranty because I will start getting work done on the car soon anyway, including some apexi products that would void the warranty anyway ;) As soon as I sell my old car, I've got about $8-9k to spend on it :D

There is another problem that is going to be radiator, I've posted about it here http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?p=78177 Maybe buyright stuffed something up, it's a little strange

dickytim
13-06-2005, 06:32 AM
fair enough, I have already claimed the value of my warranty and then some, I don't plan to stop anytime soon :P