PDA

View Full Version : Introducing...... Me

stevec205gti
03-06-2005, 03:46 PM
Hi guys and girls

Just thought I'd introduce myself as I'll probably be spending a lot of time on here!

I'm currently planning to buy a V6 over the next month (would love a VR4, but unfortunately my head is ruling my heart on this one and I know i'd struggle to afford to run it)

I currently also run a 205 1. 9 Gti, and a MkIV Triumph Spitfire.

Look forward to all your help in the future :)

Steve

Brunty
03-06-2005, 03:58 PM
I'm currently planning to buy a V6 over the next month (would love a VR4, but unfortunately my head is ruling my heart on this one and I know i'd struggle to afford to run it)

There's a few in members on here in the same position - what a great range the Galant is whether you can afford to run a VR4 or not....

Nice garage BTW :thumbsup:

Cheers from another Steve,

Steve

Smokinmasta2
03-06-2005, 04:32 PM
Hello m8 and welcome - know what you mean about running a VR4 :)
Currently OK - well i can live with it as i only do 14 mile round trip each day.
But maybe changing jobs and it will HAVE to go as i could with not spending approx 80-90 quid on Fuel each week!!

V6 is a good compromise and by all accounts, and handles very well!!
PSBARHAM took me out in his V6 (on his local twisties), and it really suprised me, but there again he is a nutter - sorry Paul!!

Smokin............

michaeli
03-06-2005, 05:30 PM
Currently OK - well i can live with it as i only do 14 mile round trip each day.
But maybe changing jobs and it will HAVE to go as i could with not spending approx 80-90 quid on Fuel each week!!

Smokin............

80-90 quid??? Bloody hell.. I spend about £200 a week in fuel.... /help

It's worth it though... But if you see me on Crime Stopper as a consistant non-payer at the pump, you haven't seen me before!!! LOL :rolleyes4 :rolleyes4 /grr

michaeli
03-06-2005, 05:30 PM

Smokin............

It's worth it though... But if you see me on Crime Stopper as a consistant non-payer at the pump, you haven't seen me before!!! LOL :rolleyes4 :rolleyes4 /grr :-policema

Oh and welcome to the Club Steve!!!

michaeli
03-06-2005, 05:32 PM
Twilight zone.....!!!!.... :rolleyes4 :rolleyes4 :drummer: /help :thumbsup:

Smokinmasta2
03-06-2005, 06:23 PM

It's worth it though... But if you see me on Crime Stopper as a consistant non-payer at the pump, you haven't seen me before!!! LOL :rolleyes4 :rolleyes4 /grr

You cant have mortgage surely :embarasse - or you earn too much?? - did you not say once that you get petrol allowance?

My mortgage is nearly £230 a week BTW matey + food + council tax + clothes + car insurance (+expenses) + plus school fees + god knows what else + house insurance - the list goes on!!!

Smokin..............

psbarham
03-06-2005, 06:57 PM
V6 is a good compromise and by all accounts, and handles very well!!
PSBARHAM took me out in his V6 (on his local twisties), and it really suprised me, but there again he is a nutter - sorry Paul!!

Smokin............
what do ya mean nutter :inquisiti ,did it feel that bad in the suicide seat? well the way i look at it if it'll go round corners pretty swiftly then why not do it (as long as its safe ) and it was 14mph faster round that left hander than the vr4 and we had two ayc lights up on that !!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:and welcome to the club steve hope you find it of some use . btw we ARE all mad :rolleyes4

Spirit
03-06-2005, 07:19 PM
Welcome Steve glad to have you on board. :thumbsup: