PDA

View Full Version : So Who's Watching the Fight?

Sulli
04-06-2005, 07:40 PM
I like Ricky Hatton, have watched him closely over the last few years - great puncher, great stamina, but I fear for him tonight.
If Tszyu don't cut him up, I think he may outbox him and Hatton could walk onto a big one.
All the same, hope Ricky wins, if he fights the right fight, it's possible.
Good Luck to the Hitman :thumbsup:

Sulli
05-06-2005, 03:38 AM
Obviously just me then :inquisiti

Well, if you didn't see it you missed the greatest night for a british boxer in 20 years - awesome performance, awesome fight, and the right result.

Little tip - watch it on Sky Sports 1 on Thursday - well worth it.

NevGroom
05-06-2005, 09:42 AM
Have a thing about PPV so will wait until Thursday - Had a feeleng about this one to such an extent I even backed Hattan in the Derby yesterday (so much for feelings!!).

Big Ian
05-06-2005, 09:44 AM
:embarasse Ive not got sky sport's or i would have watched it /yes....then again i could have watched pay-per-veiw Dooh!
it's alway's good to see a british boxer do good, they alway's seam to be written off even before the first punch.
i was brought up in a world of boxing and "real" wresling but ive lost some of the flare i use to have to watch as many fight's as i could... :inquisiti might have something to do with pay-per-view? shame though that most of today's boxer's don't seam to fight as offen or as many fight's as the fighter's of the 80's and 90's, but that'll be to do with the amount of cash they get now /yes

what round did it finish?

Spirit
05-06-2005, 10:25 AM
Was going to watch it but what bl**dy channel was it on....could not see it listed so went to bed :embarasse

Sulli
05-06-2005, 10:25 AM
TKO, end of 11th. Costa failed to come out for the 12th - Hatton went like a train from the first bell, walked through everything Costa had, and hurt him - broke him really.
Great fight - two great boxers, and great respect shown by both after the fight - was deffo one to watch, unlike some of the all nighters i've seen in the past.