PDA

View Full Version : New Member

stebbo
07-06-2005, 11:33 AM
Hi all

As you can see I'm new to the forum. I dont know much anything about VR-4's so I looking to you friendly people to help me out.

I come from a Skyline background, just sold my GTT and now I fancy a VR4.

Looking for info on price's and info for a 2000-2002 car. What specs are VR4's I have seen a couple of nice Rally art cars on here. apart from these being more expensive what is the difference.

Any info/Website to look at would be very usefull.

Thanx

Brunty
07-06-2005, 11:49 AM
Any info/Website to look at would be very usefull.

Hi stebbo, rest assured that this is the best website there is - if what you're after isn't covered here (or in the members section) it'll most likely be be linked to from this site.

Most questions you'll want answered will be covered in the Buyers Guide under Resources (it's just below the club logo).

Welcome

Steve

stebbo
07-06-2005, 11:55 AM
Steve thanx for the quick response - I'll have a look in the Buyers Guide.

Brunty
07-06-2005, 12:19 PM
As for prices - I think they're all over the shop to be honest - in the last six months I've seen cars advertised from £8,000 - £17,000 in the age range you're after. They don't come around that often though; you're much more likely to find '96 through '99 models.

Recently got to compare a friends '96 estate with my '99 saloon, if you drove them back to back without inspection you'd have thought his was the more recent car. Do not discount the older models - they are great cars.

stebbo
07-06-2005, 12:30 PM
This car might save me a couple of quid as well if there are not many tuner out there :)

Just a had a cheeky look on Greenline - they only do a couple of bits.

I take it most owners are happy with what they have under the bonnet already.

Brunty
07-06-2005, 12:41 PM
I take it most owners are happy with what they have under the bonnet already.

Home page>LHS>1/4 mile times

These guys have done plenty to their cars and are worth speaking to re: wringing extra perfomance out of VR4s