PDA

View Full Version : Trigger Mauve Legnum - P287

Nick Mann
07-06-2005, 08:48 PM
Last thursday - 2nd June.

I was on my push bike on the A441 (Redditch Road) heading out of Brum towards Hopwood.

As you went past me by the Man on the Moon (Public House for the sarcastic gits out there!) you enjoyed coming off the roundabout into a 60 limit and blasted past a small people carrier that thought he was going fast!

My push bike has never felt slower :(

Incidentally, was it you parked at Metallurgy and Materials, University of Birmingham earlier the same day?

Dream Weaver
08-06-2005, 08:12 AM
People carrier - ha ha

As Jeremy Clarkson says, "when you buy a people mover you give up on life"

Nick Mann
18-11-2005, 09:13 PM
Saw you again today. Thought about giving chase but I was in the missus 206 GTi, so worried you would think I was more mad than I am.

You have a VR4 badge on the front wing where it would normally say V6, and a '6A13 inside' sticker on the tailgate window.

I'll get you next time!

richy rich
18-11-2005, 11:35 PM
you should have given chase nick be mad man...........

Brunty
19-11-2005, 01:09 AM
Incidentally, was it you parked at Metallurgy and Materials, University of Birmingham earlier the same day?

Shall we lay in wait with a trap for him? I'll scare him with my dirrrrty VR4, in his efforts to avoid contamination he'll race off, you can accelerate in front of him (do you have acceleration anymore? :thumbsup: ) and cover him in a thick cloud of smoke.

As he catches his breath you can note down the last three digits of his reg, we can then trace him through the DVLA and invite him onto CVR4 - whatdya thunk?

:chugchug:

SKOL!

richy rich
19-11-2005, 01:10 AM
/haz

Nick Mann
19-11-2005, 11:35 AM
As he catches his breath you can note down the last three digits of his reg, we can then trace him through the DVLA and invite him onto CVR4 - whatdya thunk?

A flawless plan, but does it need actioning if I already know the last three letters of the reg number? :rolleyes4