PDA

View Full Version : BDA Intercooler

enigma
08-06-2005, 01:57 PM
OK I have started!

So, again Toby and Helen gave me a break today for an hour or so which meant I was able to whip the front bumper off.........quite an easy job apart from the bolt next to the washer bottle /grr

Now I have started I have to finish by next Tuesday or I cant go back to work! Shame! :)

Nick Mann
08-06-2005, 05:01 PM
How did you do the bolt by the washer bottle? That one is a nightmare!

Waiting for the next pictures.....

enigma
08-06-2005, 06:02 PM
How did you do the bolt by the washer bottle? That one is a nightmare!

Waiting for the next pictures.....

I used a mini ratchet, and squeezed my hand in through the wheel arch liner...............not sure how I will put it back?!!!! :inquisiti

The next pictures will hopefully be tomorrow /help

-LegnumVR4-
08-06-2005, 08:35 PM
U can use a long screw driver as well, good to get it started then finish it off with the ratchet. Look forward to the photos Dave.

Kenneth
08-06-2005, 08:38 PM
That bolt next to the washer bottle... I have come across that myself. My nuckles didn't like it that much, and I dont exactly have big hands.

That bolt was hard to get off, but I found it impossible to get back on. I didn't go to the extent of pulling off everything I could around it though

I am very very interested in how you get it back on. Hopefully you find an easy way that I can copy :smug:

enigma
09-06-2005, 02:19 PM
Sorry chaps.......the rest of this thread is in the members area due to its technical content :p

Members Area (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9251)