PDA

View Full Version : First time i ve seen a VR4 in Norfolk

Slimshady
08-06-2005, 08:55 PM
That’s right, this morning is the first time I have ever spotted a Legnum VR4 in the Norfolk area – Norwich Thickthorn roundabout (Top of the A11) to be exact – wife spotted you first but you passed before I could wave.

Good to see some proper sports cars entering Norfolk rather than Lotus toy cars.

C Ya

Slim

Danny Boy
04-07-2005, 06:02 PM
Hi Slim,
May have been me - purple VR4 estate?
Had it for about 8 weeks now......and am very impressed!
Lotus......are they the things that seem to get smaller and smaller in my interior mirror?!?!?!?

michaeli
04-07-2005, 06:43 PM
If it was silver, it may have been me.... :thumbsup: I was visiting Bernard Mathews recently....Bootiful!!! :chugchug:

Slimshady
04-07-2005, 09:47 PM
Danny Boy:
Deffo purple / metallic black (sunlight played with my eyes :rolleyes4 ) and couldn’t agree more about Lotus scum (brother-in-law has a Carlton :rifle: ) Wymondham to Hethel road is the best burn off track for those suckers.

P.S. become a full member you know you want to :leer:

Michaeli:
Your car might be Bootiful but Bernard Mathews and his factory is not (sorry to say that)

Anyone up for an East coast mini meet let me know – already disappointed about not being able to attend the photo shot tomorrow.

See ya

Slim

psbarham
05-07-2005, 07:02 PM
Anyone up for an East coast mini meet let me know – already disappointed about not being able to attend the photo shot tomorrow.

See ya

Slim
were abouts , coz out this way there is smokinmasta and myself , he is in naaaarfalk and i'm in south linc's , there is also wodjno and the vee in cambs , we'll have to sort something out :thumbsup: :chugchug:

Slimshady
05-07-2005, 09:08 PM
Sounds good to me I am in Wymooonndahhhhammm boy

Actually thinking about it I do now and again see a black X reg V6 (think its X reg face lift model) in Wymondham now and again

The East coast posse seam to be rising in numbers so if you all hear us, come hither and join the mighty East coast Mitsi force (obviously you all have the right to slag off Norwich Mitsi dealership if you want)

And small piece of corn in the mouth is purely optional. Unless it is in the mouth of your car – this is not acceptable by any standard.

Slim

psbarham
05-07-2005, 09:11 PM
smokins in swaffam and i'm in holbeach , i can feel a galant trip to sunny hunny coming on

m1vrf
05-07-2005, 10:02 PM
/help Got a white Legnum VR-4 and live on coast near Cromer. Interested in getting more power. Got about 320bhp at mo
So far
HKS Super dragger Induction
Power & Performance de cat system
Supra Fuel pump
Greddy boost controler
Apexi fuel thingy

WHAT CAN I ADD??? :evil2:

psbarham
06-07-2005, 06:42 PM
/help Got a white Legnum VR-4 and live on coast near Cromer. Interested in getting more power. Got about 320bhp at mo
So far
HKS Super dragger Induction
Power & Performance de cat system
Supra Fuel pump
Greddy boost controler
Apexi fuel thingy

WHAT CAN I ADD??? :evil2:
first off , welcome to the mad house oops i mean club , 2nd you jammy sod the roads round that way are great fun ( until tourist season :embarasse )3rd pictures ????????? 4th NITROUS ( well ok thats a bit silly on twisty norfolk roads )

Danny Boy
06-07-2005, 09:01 PM
Good to see the VR-4 gets noticed - cheers Slim!
Currently planning a few subtle mods....thinking de-cat first.....do you know what Powerflow in Honingham are like?

Slimshady
06-07-2005, 10:24 PM
sorry m8, no, never used them - let me know if they are good

diddingtonwizard
07-07-2005, 06:03 PM
were abouts , coz out this way there is smokinmasta and myself , he is in naaaarfalk and i'm in south linc's , there is also wodjno and the vee in cambs , we'll have to sort something out :thumbsup: :chugchug:

I'm in Cambs too, not far from Wodjuno. I'd be up for it.