PDA

View Full Version : little sh$£s!!

d3x
09-06-2005, 11:22 AM
Some little s%$t walked across the bonnet of my legit yesterday and left a couple of dents in it...

What does it take these days for people to leave your stuff alone! god this sort of thing makes me so angry..

BraindG
09-06-2005, 01:00 PM
where was it parked? on your drive? - thats fecking nonsense... some people, i dunno.. they need shooting

Pescha
09-06-2005, 01:00 PM
Some little s%$t walked across the bonnet of my legit yesterday and left a couple of dents in it...

What does it take these days for people to leave your stuff alone! god this sort of thing makes me so angry..

It's unfair alright, like we work hard to get and keep our VR4's then little sh!ts do that... My heart goes out to you! Would insurances pay for the repair? Or isn't worth it?

Pescha!

d3x
09-06-2005, 01:09 PM
unfortunatly it was parked on the street. We've still got a load of clutter in the garage (we're moving house at the end of the month) so parked it as out of the way as possible. Just couldn't believe it. They must have lept on it to get around the bush on the corner of the parking area. Why the f&ck they couldn't use the path I'll never know.

As for claiming, right now I don't think it's worth the hassle cos I've got so much on my plate right now with work and the move.... Saying that though, I'm gonna take a proper look at it tonight.

Bal
09-06-2005, 01:24 PM
same thing happened to me last year, they walked across bonnet, roof and then jumped on the boot crushing the lid.

Brunty
09-06-2005, 02:39 PM
Arrgggghhhhh! Feel for you mate.

Dan_G
09-06-2005, 06:25 PM
Not good, not good at all.......:embarasse

Wonder how they'd feel if you walked on there face? /yes

Senator
09-06-2005, 07:33 PM

this is the reason God created the SHOTGUN!!!

michaeli
09-06-2005, 08:40 PM
Mmmmmmmm...

Do you know who they are???

Could be the next ClubVR4 meet??? :leer: :thumbsup: :leer:

Kieran
09-06-2005, 08:48 PM
this is the reason God created the SHOTGUN!!!

Oh, if only.... Hope they get a really good kicking! :evil2:

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Oh to catch them in the act.... It'd be difficult to walk over cars for a while when you've got a Leg in a cast!! :evil2: /grr

d3x
10-06-2005, 10:26 AM
tell me about it, I'd have given anything to have caught the b4st4rds in tha act. But then goin to prison doesn't sound all that good. After all, I'd be the one ending up in trouble not them... funny old world.

Dan_G
10-06-2005, 11:50 AM
The legnum has got heaps of space in the back, and darken rear windows.... so no one could see what was in there whilst on route to a big field with a spade and some lime........

:|

wirdy
10-06-2005, 12:03 PM
On this sort of topic - has anyone read anything about how that chap is getting on who confronted the youths throwing stones at his Range Rover - and then got put into a coma after a good kicking by them?

Seems the law is well weighted in favour of the perpetrator.

I'm afraid that when it comes to 'reasonable force' - my idea of reasonable force after a little $hit has damaged my car, would be different to that of someone who didn't give a monkeys about their car.

BraindG
10-06-2005, 12:17 PM
I'm afraid that when it comes to 'reasonable force' - my idea of reasonable force after a little $hit has damaged my car, would be different to that of someone who didn't give a monkeys about their car.

Exactly...

Roberto
10-06-2005, 12:39 PM
Happened to me last year and as with BAL it was front to back.

Luckily for me it was an older Galant 1.8, a week before I went to pick up the VR4.

It does mean the possibility you can now justify a full CARBON FIBRE JOB

:evil2:

But really nothing makes you feel better...

Anyway better luck in the new house /yes

d3x
10-06-2005, 12:51 PM
Thankfully I can park right outside the new house. (driveway isn't even part finished) so I'll be able to keep a better eye on preseadings. And more importantly, there are no shops in the emeediate vesinity so none of those yoofs that have a habbit of loytering near our present dwelling.

Isn't it in South Africa you can legally install flame throwers to the side of your car? Wonder if the kit can be imported.....

Roberto
11-06-2005, 01:52 PM
THAT WOULD BE RIGHT

:evil2:

caishanvr4
11-06-2005, 05:33 PM
How about a spring loaded bonnet/boot to catapult any weight to 100ft in the air /yes, sorry to hear about the motor D3X