Story to come later......

Steve

Jimbo
13-06-2005, 01:40 PM
Anyone got a spare one knocking about?

Story to come later......

Steve

:uhoh:

I have a horrible feeling this is nothing to do with that diabolical egg attack recently. :inquisiti

Steve, with all the bad luck you and I have experienced this year, perhaps we should now be thinking very seriously about boxing our cars in packing foam and storing them in a garage until this year's over and done with :embarasse

Brunty
13-06-2005, 03:43 PM

I have a horrible feeling this is nothing to do with that diabolical egg attack recently. :inquisiti

Car is with Rally205 & RED for the egg attack repairs - when Marcus first saw it he said there had been some repair work done. He has now determined how much damage repair work was done and how shoddy the repair was.....

....and it gets worse. I'll post in general later.

d3x
13-06-2005, 03:55 PM

Steve, with all the bad luck you and I have experienced this year, perhaps we should now be thinking very seriously about boxing our cars in packing foam and storing them in a garage until this year's over and done with :embarasse

My year hasn't exactly been great either. Gotta ask though, what's that about damaged caused by an egg attack?

Rally205
13-06-2005, 04:22 PM
Good news Steve,

Mo has a wing. Only problem is getting it here!

Marcus

Kieran
13-06-2005, 04:25 PM
.....He has now determined how much damage repair work was done and how shoddy the repair was.....

....and it gets worse. I'll post in general later.

:inquisiti :inquisiti Uh-oh..... I'm not liking the sound of this....... :sad3: :sick: