SGHOM
14-06-2005, 07:17 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=2846

:thumbsup: /yes :drummer: :drummer:

Smokinmasta2
14-06-2005, 07:54 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=2846

:thumbsup: /yes :drummer: :drummer:

Looks like you will need your intercooler spray then m8 :) ;)

Nick Mann
14-06-2005, 09:29 PM
I am taking a BBq and a small amount of food. I will be taking a full bag of charcoal, so anyone who wants to add coal and food please feel free! I guess we could be cooking sat lunch and dinner, plus sun breakfast. I don't want to use it for sunday lunch as I would like to pack it away.

So bring your BBQ grub!

ANTHONY
14-06-2005, 09:37 PM
I am taking a BBq and a small amount of food. I will be taking a full bag of charcoal, so anyone who wants to add coal and food please feel free! I guess we could be cooking sat lunch and dinner, plus sun breakfast. I don't want to use it for sunday lunch as I would like to pack it away.

So bring your BBQ grub!

i'm with you nick i'll bring some grub

HJM
15-06-2005, 06:16 PM
Tickets received today - thanks Nick :thumbsup:

Kieran
15-06-2005, 10:36 PM
Tickets received today - thanks Nick :thumbsup:

Ditto!! Cheers Nick :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Simon
16-06-2005, 06:20 PM
Gutted. A close relative has just been rushed into hospital and as such i now cant leave wiltshire this weekend! i so wanted to meet up and see a couple of 400bhp Legnums! How inconsiderate for my relative to go ill before the weekend! I can post my pass to someone if they want it and tell me in time....im still at work so can rush it to the local Sorting office!! to post now!

Gutted, someone take some pics of the professional drag cars for us :embarasse

Smokinmasta2
16-06-2005, 06:48 PM
I also wont be able to attend due to unforseen circumstances - i'm skint :embarasse

Smokin.............

Kieran
16-06-2005, 07:20 PM
Gutted. A close relative has just been rushed into hospital and as such i now cant leave wiltshire this weekend! i so wanted to meet up and see a couple of 400bhp Legnums! How inconsiderate for my relative to go ill before the weekend! I can post my pass to someone if they want it and tell me in time....im still at work so can rush it to the local Sorting office!! to post now!

Gutted, someone take some pics of the professional drag cars for us :embarasse

Sheesh.... Bad luck Simon. Thoughts are with you - Hope it turns out okay for you.

psbarham
16-06-2005, 07:25 PM
I also wont be able to attend due to unforseen circumstances - i'm skint :embarasse

Smokin.............
ooh not good mate ,if you want a lift on sat you know were we are :thumbsup:

nick-f1
16-06-2005, 09:46 PM
Hi Nick
Pauline came home this evening loaded with bread rolls and chicken drumsticks for the bbq this weekend so I had a rummage in the shopping............... and NO EFFING BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /help

Anyone want to trade drumsticks for beer this weekend?

See you all sat :thumbsup:

Nick

Kieran
16-06-2005, 11:33 PM
We'll see you right Nick ;) Boddingtons or Carling ok? :thumbsup: /yes

The Vee
17-06-2005, 12:21 AM
Bit last minute, but have managed to wangle Sunday off. So I'll buy a ticket at the gate. Nick, will I be able to get on stand on Sunday or will it be closed off.

HJM
17-06-2005, 06:59 AM
Bit last minute, but have managed to wangle Sunday off. So I'll buy a ticket at the gate. Nick, will I be able to get on stand on Sunday or will it be closed off.

Another 'Ringer' :happy: Good news Andy (and Mrs Vee ?) - look forward to seeing you Sunday - won't be early as we'll be having a well earned lie in at the Abyss down the road :thumbsup:

Nick Mann
17-06-2005, 09:25 AM

No probs.

Give one of us a call on saturday if you can and we'll work out the logistics of getting you a stand pass. See you there!

The Vee
17-06-2005, 11:17 AM
Nick, thanks for your help - look forward yo seeing you all.
HJM, now sit down for this, yes it will be good to see fellow ringa, but wait for it -

Yes

it's happening

no not the scud - yet :embarasse

But - Mrs Vee has promised to come along :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

d3x
17-06-2005, 12:20 PM
So wish I could be joining you guys this weekend, would have been a great opportunity to have put names to faces...

oh well, another time... :embarasse

BraindG
17-06-2005, 12:27 PM
So wish I could be joining you guys this weekend, would have been a great opportunity to have put names to faces...

oh well, another time... :embarasse
Why can't you>?

Brunty
17-06-2005, 01:21 PM
Have a great weekend boys and girls.

HJM
17-06-2005, 06:00 PM
Nick, thanks for your help - look forward yo seeing you all.
HJM, now sit down for this, yes it will be good to see fellow ringa, but wait for it -

Yes

it's happening

no not the scud - yet :embarasse

But - Mrs Vee has promised to come along :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

To Japshow or RT2 ? :rolleyes4

HJM
17-06-2005, 06:02 PM
No probs.

Give one of us a call on saturday if you can and we'll work out the logistics of getting you a stand pass. See you there!

Andy could come to the Abyss Sunday morning (late !!) and get his pass from us if he doesn't want to join the early convoy - any help ?

nick-f1
17-06-2005, 09:03 PM
We'll see you right Nick ;) Boddingtons or Carling ok? :thumbsup: /yes

Thanks Kieran boddys will be fine :thumbsup: , we have bread rolls, burgers, sausages, chicken drumsticks and charcoal so somebody please bring the bbq.
See you all tomorrow folks

Nick