PDA

View Full Version : Scrapped VR-4's

BraindG
15-06-2005, 06:45 PM
Anyone know of any scrappies with a scrapped vr4?

i just looked under the rear of the car to check why my backwheel's camber is all wrong, only to find piss load of oil leaking out my back dist box. :rolleyes4

/crosses fingers.
Cheers
Barry

scc
15-06-2005, 07:58 PM
Anyone know of any scrappies with a scrapped vr4?

i just looked under the rear of the car to check why my backwheel's camber is all wrong, only to find piss load of oil leaking out my back dist box. :rolleyes4

/crosses fingers.
Cheers
Barry

There's one at motocars in Thatcham, Berkshire. They aren't very friendly but may have the bits you need.

Scc

BraindG
15-06-2005, 07:59 PM
There's one at motocars in Thatcham, Berkshire. They aren't very friendly but may have the bits you need.

Scc
Bunch of tossers if you ask me, i bought my engine, and seats from them... might have to go back to the overpriced rip of merchants /grr

thanks though!!!.....

Simon
15-06-2005, 08:16 PM
do you mean your rear diff? if so ive got one that you can have for what i paid for it....as i dont need it now! :rolleyes4 /yes

BraindG
15-06-2005, 08:18 PM
pm me price plz

scc
15-06-2005, 08:56 PM
Bunch of tossers if you ask me, i bought my engine, and seats from them... might have to go back to the overpriced rip of merchants /grr

thanks though!!!.....

I know what you mean. I've bought bits off that VR4, and recently I wanted the rear sub...and they would only sell it to me for 90 quid?!?!? with the mouldy rearshelf only??!?!? to which I thought...you're not going to rip me off again!