PDA

View Full Version : Good luck for Japfest!

Pescha
19-06-2005, 12:51 AM
http://www.agm.net/cards/images/luck_a1.gif

Ok guys and gals, remember to take those awesome photos *wink*, and not to do dodgems (even though I could do with a couple of parts) lol..... Most of all have fun!

Make CVR4 proud!!!!!

Pescha!

Kieran
19-06-2005, 07:54 PM
Ok guys and gals, remember to take those awesome photos *wink*, and not to do dodgems (even though I could do with a couple of parts) lol..... Most of all have fun!

Make CVR4 proud!!!!!

Pescha!

Thanks Pescha...Unfortunatley, several of our members, including myselfdid partake in dodgems and suffered the consequences...Fortunately, the worst injuries were cuts and bruises... /grr

ANTHONY
19-06-2005, 08:17 PM
Thanks Pescha...Unfortunatley, several of our members, including myselfdid partake in dodgems and suffered the consequences...Fortunately, the worst injuries were cuts and bruises... /grr
kieran....why was your dodgem so fast

Kieran
19-06-2005, 08:23 PM
kieran....why was your dodgem so fast

I stole Derek's NOS bottle.... :embarasse

SGHOM
19-06-2005, 10:31 PM
lovely to speak to you Pescha ! :thumbsup:
Ignore Barry... he was drunk. /yes and......err.... :embarasse so was I !! :rolleyes4 :rolleyes4

Pescha
20-06-2005, 08:53 AM
Ignore Barry... he was drunk. /yes and......err.... :embarasse so was I !! :rolleyes4 :rolleyes4

I already knew that... lol..... I wondered why my ears were burning prior to the phone call.... As long as you remembered the phone call content, you weren't that drunk haha....

Glad you had a fantastic time, shame about the dodgems but i presume thats part of fun and the heart ache afterwards lol

Pescha! /yes