PDA

View Full Version : Hi y'all

ReggieK
15-08-2003, 01:24 PM
First time post to say hi to an exclusive club I hope to "really" join. Yep you guessed it I don't yet have a VR4 but am looking to buy one.

It's in this area I need your help. I am preferably after a 2000/2001 saloon. Do you guys have any recommendations about where the best place to get one is?

I have had a look around the usual suspects INSERT INTO post VALUES (autotrader/mitsu's own site) but there doesn't seem to be an awful a lot about.

Plan to spend quite a bit of dosh so want to get a good one.

Thanks

Nick VR4
15-08-2003, 01:49 PM
Hi Reggie and welcome to the club :)

VR4's are pretty rare so it may take you some time in getting one
Check this thread out one for sale
http://www.clubvr4.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=898

address of dealer
Castlecroft Garage Ltd
Finchfield Hill,
Wolverhampton.

BraindG
15-08-2003, 02:17 PM
Hi and welcome to the site.

If your looking to buy a VR4 try giving Vehicle Buyers Japan a call on 01635 38942 - they should be able to help aswell..

state what you want..
colour, saloon, type-s/v, manual/auto, sunroof/or not etc etc..

Spirit
15-08-2003, 09:03 PM
Hey Reggie

Welcome to the Club mate. See you live in Bracknell - same place as my younger bro. If you see a very low Rover 620Ti in BRG go steaming past you then it'll be him INSERT INTO post VALUES (once you get the VR4 of course you can steam past him :D )

Bought my VR4 from Castlecroft and nothing but praise for them. Also VBJ as Barry says are highly recommended too.
Good luck in your hunt and will post as and when I see anything.

Pete

Pescha
15-08-2003, 10:25 PM
Hi Reggie, again welcome to our online family! Sorry I can't help with finding you a car... Cause I live in New Zealand, but I hope you find what ya looking for... Again welcome and good luck.

Cheers,
Pescha!