19-06-2005, 09:30 PM
Here they come...

Some great cars...oh look theres my new motor again!! :smug:

colVR4
19-06-2005, 09:33 PM
I think this is P Honey's motor...

colVR4
19-06-2005, 09:34 PM
I have NO idea how this got on my camera dear.....I must have pressed the shutter release by accident.... /grr

ANTHONY
19-06-2005, 09:54 PM
I have NO idea how this got on my camera dear.....I must have pressed the shutter release by accident.... /grr

nice bodywork

ANTHONY
19-06-2005, 09:56 PM
Here they come...

Some great cars...oh look theres my new motor again!! :smug:
hey the last pic is my motor nice 1 :thumbsup:

Kieran
19-06-2005, 10:30 PM

Blimey - You can almost see up.............. /help NO I'M NOT LOOKING DEAR?!?! /grr /grr /help :oops: /dunce :uhoh2: :end:

Spirit
19-06-2005, 10:34 PM
I think this is P Honey's motor...

Errr, no it's actually my old motor /yes .....now owned by Kevin from AP Motors :thumbsup:

nick-f1
19-06-2005, 11:34 PM
Errr, no it's actually my old motor /yes .....now owned by Kevin from AP Motors :thumbsup:

Yep thats right Pete......... and its looking better than ever! Not a stone chip in sight , the car is a credit to him. Had a nice long chat to him yesterday seems a really great guy........... I always said you should`nt have sold it!

Spirit
19-06-2005, 11:43 PM
Yep thats right Pete......... and its looking better than ever! Not a stone chip in sight , the car is a credit to him. Had a nice long chat to him yesterday seems a really great guy........... I always said you should`nt have sold it!

He recently had the bonnet and front bumper resprayed. As they use it for advertising etc he does try to keep it in good condition. I do see the car every couple of weeks when I visit AP - does bring back some fond memories :thumbsup: TBH, had I managed to get there this weekend Kev wanted me to go with him onto the stand he had.

The Vee
20-06-2005, 12:13 AM
Blimey - You can almost see up.............. /help NO I'M NOT LOOKING DEAR?!?! /grr /grr /help :oops: /dunce :uhoh2: :end:

Initially, K, I was rather shocked at your comment. But I see what you mean now, "up behind the intercooler :embarasse :thumbsup: /help " That'll be it

colVR4
20-06-2005, 08:18 AM
LOL... It was very frustrating trying to take a picture of the car when the girls kept getting in the way....

...you're right the wife is never going to buy it.

/START DELETE GIRLIE PICTURES FROM HARD DRIVE MODE...

Sorry about the confusion Pete but the lad that was standing near it said it belonged to P Honey and I didn't make the connection..DoH! Looked to be in great condition!!

-LegnumVR4-
20-06-2005, 10:25 AM

Nice, on par with some of the NZ ladies if not better :thumbsup:

She can sit on my bonnet anytime but she would slip off :smug: :inquisiti

Oh yea, nice hat Big Dave /yes