PDA

View Full Version : Legnum VR4 For Sale

landy
22-06-2005, 10:54 PM
It was for sale a few months ago, then I decided to keep it, now due to a few financial commitments I am finally realising I can't really afford to keep it anymore NOOOOOO!! :sad2:

Having said that I won't be too upset if it doesn't sell :evilgrin:

Here goes... (please correct me if I have any of the spec etc wrong)

2500cc V6 twin turbo producing 260 BHP as standard with a semi-automatic tiptronic 5 speed INVECS II gearbox – you can instantly flick up and down the gears manually or let the ‘self learning’ automatic option do the changes for you.

This car was developed by Ralliart with the same engine and drive system as the rally beating Lancer Evolution and has 4WD, Anti-YAW Control and ABS giving it unbelievable handling and traction.

So as well as the awesome power you have incredible cornering and traction abilities, which is vital for a performance car such as this.

You still have all the luxuries of an executive car including electric windows, massive electric sun roof, electric folding mirrors, air bags, CAT 1 alarm system, 10 disc CD player, air conditioning with climate control, factory tinted privacy glass, and a massive boot.

After market extras are HKS air induction, National racing brake disks and pads, de-CAT pipe (CAT still available), BBS alloys.

This is a very regrettable sale. I bought her from a main Mitsubishi dealer and have enjoyed 3 years of fault-free driving. It has been extremely well looked after with a full service history and only 30,000 miles.

This awesome beast was well over £30,000 new, and this ‘near new condition’ 1998 R reg model is far too cheap for…

... I will take £6500 for it

wirdy
22-06-2005, 11:43 PM
This car was developed by Ralliart with the same engine and drive system as the rally beating Lancer Evolution ......

Ahem.......same engine?

/you knew we'd be worthy critics of your advert /yes

Good luck with the sale m8.

BraindG
22-06-2005, 11:52 PM
How do insert pics??

Use the manage attachments button below submit reply.. (also check FAQ)

landy
23-06-2005, 12:01 AM
Thanks Barry :smug:

BraindG
23-06-2005, 12:03 AM
Thanks Barry :smug:
Nps, sorry to hear about the car though :sad3:

g8legnum
23-06-2005, 01:30 PM
Landy, I can feel a Baldrick moment coming on. But before I dive in with both feet, have you got an pics of the interior, are they recaro seats, cloth or leather and what style of steering wheel is fitted?

bernmc
23-06-2005, 04:13 PM
Yours is a prefacelift auto, so you've only got 260BHP as standard...

landy
23-06-2005, 08:48 PM
Landy, I can feel a Baldrick moment coming on. But before I dive in with both feet, have you got an pics of the interior, are they recaro seats, cloth or leather and what style of steering wheel is fitted?

Here goes the interior pics, cloth seats (has seat covers on at the moment, but have peeled back a bit on one of the photos to show the cloth). :thumbsup:

landy
23-06-2005, 08:52 PM
Yours is a prefacelift auto, so you've only got 260BHP as standard...

Thanks, I've edited it to 260BHP (but I've left out the 'only' bit LOL) :D

SGHOM
23-06-2005, 10:27 PM
those dials ?? the small one on the left ?? do I see what I think I see ?? /yes
shouldn't the red pointer be pointing downwards ? you're obviously not using the car correctly !! /help :embarasse :embarasse

good luck with the sale though ! :thumbsup:

Slimshady
23-06-2005, 10:58 PM
Nice car m8

Q – what’s the little red switch used for next to the cruse control arm switch?

Big Ian
23-06-2005, 11:35 PM
Nice car m8

i'd guess :inquisiti rear fog light?

landy
23-06-2005, 11:43 PM
those dials ?? the small one on the left ?? do I see what I think I see ?? /yes
shouldn't the red pointer be pointing downwards ? you're obviously not using the car correctly !! /help :embarasse :embarasse

good luck with the sale though ! :thumbsup:

Lol cheers, it is pointing down now though... I accidently left the engine running for 5 minutes :rolleyes3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimshady
Nice car m8

i'd guess rear fog light?

Good guess :thumbsup:

g8legnum
24-06-2005, 09:14 AM
Thanks for posting the pics, but my Baldrick plan has been stymied by 'er indoors - who says I've got to keep on dreaming - for a while at least. Good luck with the sale, m8.

J.A.P.
24-06-2005, 09:56 AM
Thanks for posting the pics, but my Baldrick plan has been stymied by 'er indoors - who says I've got to keep on dreaming - for a while at least. Good luck with the sale, m8.

I had a similar "Baldrick plus cash" moment, but mine too was stymied. One day...., it's destiny.

(To be precise, a highly economically sound 1998 V6-24 wagon, FMSH, one previous owner before me, automatic, rohan red with beige leather and genuine 30k miles, with a pile of cash in the boot to cover the difference in value. If you're interested I could have another word with her, I managed to persuade her to let me buy a 1977 XJ6 once....)

WildCards
27-06-2005, 02:44 PM
I managed to persuade her to let me buy a 1977 XJ6 once....)

A moment of weakness on both your parts i'm sure!

J.A.P.
27-06-2005, 04:53 PM
To be precise, a highly economically sound 1998 V6-24 wagon, FMSH, one previous owner before me, automatic, rohan red with beige leather and genuine 30k miles, with a pile of cash in the boot to cover the difference in value. If you're interested I could have another word with her, I managed to persuade her to let me buy a 1977 XJ6 once....)

Well, are you interested Landy? I've started doing a bit of ground work softening her up... could take a while though, can't push it too hard or she'll turn nasty. /pan

landy
27-06-2005, 09:26 PM
Well, are you interested Landy? I've started doing a bit of ground work softening her up... could take a while though, can't push it too hard or she'll turn nasty. /pan
I have got a car lined up (small and cheapish) but it's still at the garage at the moment with plenty of things wrong with it, so it might end up not being so cheap after all. :undecided

How big is the pile of cash in the boot?

J.A.P.
28-06-2005, 10:35 AM
I have got a car lined up (small and cheapish) but it's still at the garage at the moment with plenty of things wrong with it, so it might end up not being so cheap after all. :undecided

How big is the pile of cash in the boot?

I would have thought about £2.5k, but I'm willing to take advice from the site elders on it! How much are you paying to insure it and do the mods cause any problems? BTW mine has slightly lowered Bilstein/Eibachs (still have originals) and I also have a rear spoiler painted and ready to be fitted.

landy
29-06-2005, 12:59 PM
To be honest mate I need the money from the sale of my Leggy.

The mods haven't been a problem with my insurance as long as I let them know in writing :smug: Insurance is round about £550 from Lifesure :thumbsup:

landy
03-07-2005, 10:06 AM
SOLD... /Poms yippee, I mean :bigcry: boo hoo, I mean /Poms yippee, I mean :bigcry: boo hoo.

Happy for a quick sale, gutted for it to go!! :bigcry:

I've still got it for another week though :smug:

SGHOM
03-07-2005, 10:22 AM
i'm so happy/gutted for you !! /Hmmm /Hmmm

AderC
03-07-2005, 05:17 PM
'tis moi who's buying it! /Poms

For those of you who were at Santa Pod the other week I was the guy in the AS Roma/Mazda shirt who was quizzing you all (thanks for all the advice guys)!

Hopefully I'll be picking it up in time to see those of you who are going to JAE.

Oh and I've now won the bet with a mate who just after the arrival of my baby son said my next car would be a people carrier /pan

aDe

Nick Mann
03-07-2005, 07:17 PM
Congrats! If you want a place on the CVR4 stand at JAE, you need to put your name on thread soon!

Welcome to VR4 ownership.

Landy - always sorry to see an enthusiast move on, but glad its the right result for you.

landy
10-07-2005, 04:24 PM
There she goes... :bigcry:

Good luck with her Adrian!! :thumbsup:

AderC
11-07-2005, 10:02 PM
I'll take good care of her - promise! :2thumbsup