PDA

View Full Version : FS: my car

Big Ian
23-06-2005, 11:45 AM
i'm putting my mint condition GLS up "for sale" it'll be sad if it goes but it's time to move on (to what though???.....VR?, BMW 5?, VR?, Shogun? VR?)

load's of one off touches, (turn's head's) late 98 on an irish plate (not an import) silver, 94K mile's, ive added some extra's: 17's, VR4 spoiler & strut brace, wood dash, window deflector's, angel eye head light's, duel's, ventura/Boge suspension, KN, clear indicator's, one off bumper's (modded), black diomand disc's + pad's..etc etc.. body work is A1 and engine+ box are dry and sound..(all in, over £2K spent on up-grade's)

i want more than standard value for my car as it's more than a standard car.

ritch_w
23-06-2005, 02:48 PM
good luck Ian!!!

know how you feel - its a bit gut wrenching coming to this sort of decision - I know exactly how you feel - I'm in the same boat - but having to downgrade :sad3:

Big Ian
23-06-2005, 03:06 PM
Ritch why don't you try swapping for an older VR4 + cash?

ritch_w
23-06-2005, 05:07 PM
Ritch why don't you try swapping for an older VR4 + cash?
thought about that - but that aint gonna work either...........

WildCards
24-06-2005, 09:03 AM
What are those 'trumpets' under your bonnet. I'd hazzard a guess at throttle bodies, but i really haven't got a clue.

Big Ian
24-06-2005, 10:18 AM
What are those 'trumpets' under your bonnet. I'd hazzard a guess at throttle bodies, but i really haven't got a clue.

:leer: your closer to the answer than you think /yes

Big Ian
26-06-2005, 08:30 PM
:smug: just been offered £3K from a delivery driver (chinese food :thumbsup: ) /Hmmm ( he'll check with his bank manager and get back to me)

also got an offer of £3250 from Yan's neighbour last week, but his wife said "it's a lovely car but......it's abit big!"

tell you what...the meal smell's brill but :inquisiti the smell of full synthetic oil being put in to a VR4 smell's even better :smug:

if i don't sell my car soon then it's going to be a GLS with a hell O a difference??????

strangebat
26-06-2005, 10:12 PM
Ian- I spoke to dave last night, he'd love the car but his missus is having none of it, /YMaster . so he's got his eye on a SKODA /help /help .

KiwiTT
26-06-2005, 10:53 PM
(to what though???.....VR?, BMW 5?, VR?, Shogun? VR?).

I think a VR-4 would be good choice. But I am a little biased. :smitten:

Big Ian
14-07-2005, 09:52 AM
Bump :happy:

Still for sale, new alarm fitted, will have 1yrs mot and i might even renew 2 tyre's (not ill-eagle....yet) :smug:

it aint a V6 or a VR4.......but it's clean.......... /Hmmm VERY clean and it look's just as good as any model of 8G out their :thumbsup: