25-06-2005, 09:33 AM
2001 "51" UK supplied Ralliart VR4 saloon
usual spec with recaros etc

some older pics here (its the pearl white one!!);
http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=38

contact me through here or PM/e-mail me

ritch_w
26-06-2005, 10:37 AM
bargain price £10.5K - anyone interested??? (its a lot less than what i paid for it....)

would like to keep the car within the club, will probably advertise in AT and the fleabay soon though

Supplied by Bridgend Mitsubishi (www.bridgendmitsubishi.co.uk) to the previous owner, then to me.
They have done all the servicing etc (bar 1 Fife mitsubishi i think) so they know the car very well.
There is still some Red Zebra Manufacturers Warranty left.
MoT Sept 2005.

Usual spec - Recaro seats, Momo airbag s/wheel. Digi aircon. CD player, Electric windows, mirrors (folding) and sunroof. Factory Tints.

Car is very good condition as i have looked after it.

If anyone fromm dahn sarf is seriously interested - I have some BMI airmiles that could be used to fly you to glasgow :thumbsup:

currently have a BDA decat, K&N filter and Ralliart mudflaps - THESE WILL BE COMING OFF THE CAR and originals refitted. These can be purchased by seperate negotiation or from flea bay later. Also have 17" split rim enkeis without tyres - same applies

ritch_w
06-08-2005, 08:12 PM
Gone to Martyn Jelbert - sound bloke!!, :thumbsup

any VR4 owners in the southampton area make yorself known to Martyn as he is keen to meet up / join the club etc

i'm off to numb the pain with copious amounts of stella

Kieran
06-08-2005, 09:02 PM
Gone to Martyn Jelbert - sound bloke!!, :thumbsup

any VR4 owners in the southampton area make yorself known to Martyn as he is keen to meet up / join the club etc

i'm off to numb the pain with copious amounts of stella

Congratulations/Comiserations, whichever you prefer.... :embarasse

So Ritch, what's Next? :inquisiti

ritch_w
06-08-2005, 09:35 PM
Congratulations/Comiserations, whichever you prefer.... :embarasse

So Ritch, what's Next? :inquisiti

its both - needed to go, but it was the best car i have ever had (will have)

dunno what i'll be getting (diesel???) but i have yet to be excited or even remotely tempted by anything else........

what ever i get it wont be a patch on the vr4 :embarasse

Kieran
06-08-2005, 11:12 PM
GLS Power? Maybe see if you can get your hands on an Irish Import Galant.... EIRE got a Galant 2.0TD..... :inquisiti

ritch_w
06-08-2005, 11:38 PM
GLS Power? Maybe see if you can get your hands on an Irish Import Galant.... EIRE got a Galant 2.0TD..... :inquisiti

have thought about this, but i reckon a normal galant will always have the disadvantage of being compared to the vr4......

thinking about replacing my wifes colt with something newer, and for it to be the family car and my business car, and i'll get something older (interesting??) for a couple of £K - e30 BMW :evil2: starion turbo?? :inquisiti lancer turbo :thumbsup:

who knows!!!

Big Ian
07-08-2005, 08:14 AM
don't know weather to be happy or sad ??......."tiz a very nice motor /yes "...and if you want to know what a GLS goes like :leer: , you can have a shot /Steeringw O mine today...... :inquisiti if you want? /Hmmm they can do 30mph when you want them to, and some are good for another 100 on top :smug: just no where near the quickness and handling of a VR4.....but then again a GLS is what a VR4 alway's wanted to be! /help .....or something like that :rolleyes4

psbarham
07-08-2005, 08:22 AM
and i'll get something older (interesting??) for a couple of £K - e30 BMW :evil2: starion turbo?? :inquisiti lancer turbo :thumbsup:

who knows!!!
a nice m625 csi , i've got one at a bargin price (pm for more details)

Wodjno
07-08-2005, 08:54 AM
a nice m625 csi , i've got one at a bargin price (pm for more details)
If you got £1 for every time you have mentioned that car on here you'll be doing well.. /yes And your post's would be halved . /Nuuu /Hyper :deal2: :laugh: .

PS .. You seem to have lost some capacity there too .. I think :inquisiti /Hmmm

psbarham
07-08-2005, 08:57 AM
If you got £1 for every time you have mentioned that car on here you'll be doing well.. /yes And your post's would be halved . /Nuuu /Hyper :deal2: :laugh: .
i want the bloody thing gone , and there was also a saying involving a kettle a pot and something about black , applys quite nicely to someone with his gtechs and nitrous /Hmmm

Wodjno
07-08-2005, 09:03 AM
i want the bloody thing gone , and there was also a saying involving a kettle a pot and something about black , applys quite nicely to someone with his gtechs and nitrous /Hmmm
But i have sold many, plenty, lots and loads :smug: more .. :scholar:

P>S> Thanx for re-advertising them .. :thumbsup:

Sulli
13-08-2005, 01:53 PM
Well done on selling - Martyn was going to buy mine but was pipped at the post - couldn't get the wife's OK in time /pan :rolleyes4

ritch_w
14-08-2005, 09:36 AM
well thats a week gone by without the VR4 and i do/dont miss it depending on my mood!!

still havent got a car yet - really dont know what i want! test drove an Audi 1.8T avant - nice motor, but slow, then tried a Vectra 2.2 SRi (130 DTi) - good car actually liked it (flame away!!) but it had no SH, was going to look at a Golf GT TDi - but had no SH so didnt even bother

looked at this weeks auto trader - seen fk all apart from a skoda octavia vRS - not sure about this - it still a skoda!! :inquisiti

will be going to look at a new(er) '51 colt GLX for the wife today and a '02 Galant 2.0 classic (should have same bodykit as the sport) - but its not an estate......

anyone got a car they want to sell me????????????????? :inquisiti

Brunty
14-08-2005, 09:56 AM

Maybe...but it's a '99 VR4....sorry

ritch_w /pan Brunty

ritch_w
14-08-2005, 10:04 AM
Maybe...but it's a '99 VR4....sorry

ritch_w /pan Brunty
:rolleyes4 LOL!!!

i should have specified - must do 30+mpg and have service intervals of 7K or longer!!

Big Ian
14-08-2005, 02:45 PM

if you want to buy mine /Hmmm ..........i'll sell you it /yes