PDA

View Full Version : any1 got bags?

bluey
25-06-2005, 11:55 AM
just put on my new front, looks great - my cars lowered so as you can imagine i hit every ant on the road. (only took a day to smack the front on a slight rise - jez luckily the other halfs a painter phew) bags or 20's someone told me. hmmmm i could just raise the bleedin' thing but i really like the low look. if i had air bags well i could just raise it when ever i come to a slight hill - :embarasse

ny1 got some? how much? where from? recommendations?

ta

kornstar
25-06-2005, 12:01 PM
around 5k for a good set certed.

ShadyNZer
25-06-2005, 08:12 PM
my mates cousin has some in his legnum, ill see how much they cost him and where he got them done next time i see him....

i3ooyah
27-06-2005, 01:09 PM
is it a white legnum shady? on 19's non turbo

my mate has airbags & the ride comfort is pretty krap, so aslong as u dont care about comfort that much then yeah

bluey
28-06-2005, 04:24 AM
my mates cousin has some in his legnum, ill see how much they cost him and where he got them done next time i see him....

i saw some fella down in hams with bags - does he stay down those ways?

ShadyNZer
28-06-2005, 09:11 AM
fvck knows...its a kitted up purple one tho, i gotta ask my mate but he never has credit on his fone and im too cheap to ring him...

ShadyNZer
11-07-2005, 12:41 PM
got in touch wit my mate but now he gotta get in touch with him..:/
looked on MMC and found this thread and pics of his ride...old thread tho..

http://forums.nzmmc.co.nz/viewtopic.php?t=21907&highlight=airbags
looks the sh!t, wouldnt mind gettin some coz wit my new kit im scraping like a b!tch

bluey
17-07-2005, 10:35 AM
got in touch wit my mate but now he gotta get in touch with him..:/
looked on MMC and found this thread and pics of his ride...old thread tho..

http://forums.nzmmc.co.nz/viewtopic.php?t=21907&highlight=airbags
looks the sh!t, wouldnt mind gettin some coz wit my new kit im scraping like a b!tch

dat sucks
the other half told me that I gotta raise me leggy cos it's tooo low. I'm soooo sad. i can't put my front bumper on cos i hit EVERYTHING!!!! a small pebble or an obese ant crossing the road - it's pretty bad - but it looks so mean!!!! arghhh

thanks for that thingymebob site