PDA

View Full Version : Boy Racer Games

Freddy
29-06-2005, 08:42 AM
Can someone explain this behaviour to me. This has happened 3 times this month.
Driving along motorway doing 100 - 110kms when from behind, weaving through traffic desperate to catch up to me, appears these dick heads driving .......
1. Telstar Tx5 turbo, 2. clubsport 3. legacy (different days). They tailgate for a while then over or undertake you, shoot ahead then slow down and pull along side again and keep doing this over and over. Don't know what their game is as I didn't play along. Maybe its a game where you follow them home and kick their heads in.
/pan
The legacy which happened today down the airport road, was actually next to me at the lights turning the opposite way. /Hmmm

Freddy
29-06-2005, 08:46 AM
Oh and by the way, they have no respect for any other drivers on the street. Cutting people off and doing well over the limit to get to you. Man we drive big magnets.

KiwiTT
29-06-2005, 10:38 AM
I think some people are starting to recognise Legnums as performance cars and want to catch up to them to see if they want to race.

kornstar
29-06-2005, 11:27 AM
yeah ive had a legacy do the same thing happen to me here in hamz, lol at them

bluey
29-06-2005, 11:32 AM
hehehe unfortunatley that sounds a lot like my dad. the problem being that he drove a piece of crap (to look at) toyota cressida with a supra engine under the bonnet. These guys would fly up his butt so he would leave them behind so fast, it was hardly a race ...... hehehehehe the shame of being whipped by a cressida - i'm sure they don't go and tell all there mates about that race!

p1_
29-06-2005, 12:19 PM
Utter Nutters mate - take it you didnt give them the birdie at the previous set of lights :joker:

ShadyNZer
29-06-2005, 02:05 PM
ive got bad road rage....someone cuts me off or whatever i usually catch up to them and sit up their ass or do something else stupid, get the punches from my missus as well...

Freddy
29-06-2005, 07:41 PM
I dont like to engage with these small dick idiots as I am putting myself at their level if I do plus I know I can blow them away, just a waste of petrol really. What blows my mind is the aggression these guys have and the disregard for anything or anyone around them. Anyway enough said, just needed to vent some anger after being attacked and hopefully did it the right way.

Pete M
29-06-2005, 11:53 PM
Perhaps the *555 option would be useful. It at least gets their rego on the system. I've never done it, so don't know how it works, but if they're a danger to other road users, they need to be stopped.

maori_by_nature
30-06-2005, 12:00 AM
they just do it 2 try and get u to race cause they jelly that we have VR4s and they dont lol

bluey
30-06-2005, 09:46 AM
My mum used that *555. They caught up with the dude who was playing silly buggars on the motorway - found out he lived a few doors down from us. (oops)
2 dickheads cut my grandfather off as he was following the ambulance (with my dying grandmother in it). The ambo guy told him to shoot all the lights and to follow them. 2 wally's decided to torment my already stressed out grandfather. Swerving, tailgating - you name it. Scared the crap outa my g/dad, he got lost and ended up lost somewhere in Takapuna. He remembers the first part of their plate. The whanau gonna chase up these dickweeds!

-LegnumVR4-
30-06-2005, 10:57 AM
Here in Chch there is a 6A13 VR4 Galant with the number plate 'HIREVN' i think. Its a manual model, looks like it has an exhaust and is lowered (most likely boosted as well). He had a play with me down Fitz Ave one day, pulling up along side me (saw him ducking around the traffic catching up to me) he had a good look at the car then boosted off in front of me shouwing what it could do. Wasn't that fast really /pan

These guys love to show there go on the street but dont have the balls to put it on the drag strip. They would mostly show up at the drags to watch but thats about it. They don't have the guts to get out there just incase their car isn't that fast /help

I would love to toast some people on the street but most likely i would get pinged by the cops. I don't like to lower myself to theses cocks standards. :smug: