PDA

View Full Version : Amsoil

Wodjno
29-06-2005, 04:21 PM
I'm having my Gearbox oil changed on monday and i have read that Amsoil seems to be the oil to go for .. But which viscosity. Is this one the one to go for as i saw it in a thread. :inquisiti
Amsoil Fully Synthetic 10W-30 Turbo Formulated PETROL Engine

Also is there a specific type of AYC oil to go for and where do i get it from ..

Also is it best to go the hole hog and get all the oils changed . ie: rear diff and transfer box to ..

Physician
29-06-2005, 05:39 PM
I'm having my Gearbox oil changed on monday and i have read that Amsoil seems to be the oil to go for .. But which viscosity. Is this one the one to go for as i saw it in a thread. :inquisiti
Amsoil Fully Synthetic 10W-30 Turbo Formulated PETROL Engine

Thats engine oil isn't it? :embarasse

I-S
29-06-2005, 06:05 PM
WODJ - Your leggie is tiptronic isn't it? In that case, the one you need is Amsoil Sythetic ATF. See the deal in the member's section to get it, but you won't have it by monday. However, if you order a set to my address you can have the set I've got (as I've still not got around to putting it in the car).

Wodjno
29-06-2005, 06:24 PM
Thats engine oil isn't it? :embarasse

Doh . Never looked properly.. :embarasse :oops:

]WODJ - Your leggie is tiptronic isn't it? In that case, the one you need is Amsoil Sythetic ATF. See the deal in the member's section to get it, but you won't have it by monday. However, if you order a set to my address you can have the set I've got (as I've still not got around to putting it in the car).

That would be great if you could do that.. Pm me your details and i will order it to your addy.. :thumbsup:
What a lifesaver :beerchug: /Banana

I-S
29-06-2005, 07:27 PM
Wodj - that also means you need to pick the stuff up this weekend from west yorkshire... If that's ok pm me

Physician
29-06-2005, 08:26 PM
That would be great if you could do that.. Pm me your details and i will order it to your addy.. :thumbsup:
What a lifesaver :beerchug: /Banana

No! I'm the lifesaver ......... your gearbox would have died with engine oil lol :smug: :happy:

Wodjno
30-06-2005, 05:43 PM
No! I'm the lifesaver ......... your gearbox would have died with engine oil lol :smug: :happy:

ROFL .. Thanx :joker:

I wasn't going to put that in my gearbox :embarasse .. It was just a start place for the techys to tell me it was right or wrong .. :inquisiti And boy was it wrong .. /help

I-S
30-06-2005, 07:33 PM
Did you get hold of the disti glenn?