PDA

View Full Version : exhaust options..

d3x
30-06-2005, 09:49 AM
Seeing as the super dragger is not an option any more, does any one have any recommendations for exhausts. I don't want it to be really loud, but saying that a nice rumble is defiantly required!

Or is custom the only real option these days?

thanks..

nobbymogs
30-06-2005, 10:10 AM
im sure i read some where that you dont gain as much power from a custom system than you do from a specialy designed jap system, i cant remember where i seen it or if there is any truth in it.
iknow that there are a lot of firms doing SS systems and their work is 2nd to none but as far as power gains i aint sure
at the momment down this way we have a few firms battling for work
Powerflow, Longlife and Prospeed but they are all nocking money of here there and every where just to get the work i think it will come a time when the quality of their materials and workmanship will have to start to fall as well otherwise they wont be making any money

nobby

Louis
30-06-2005, 10:39 AM
Hi, as far as I know these are available for the Legnum estate, there is a back box in the Trust BL MX series, or a cat back system in design BL Power Extreme 2. do a search for these, The MX back box on its own is designed to connect to the stock centre section, the pipe is 80mm right the way through with a single 115mm tailpipe, hope this helps, cheers Louis