PDA

View Full Version : praise

Big Ian
07-07-2005, 11:24 PM
not drove my GLS since sunday and tonight while driving i was thinking to my-self "i don't appreciate this car the way i use to??"
then i thought "drive with the traffic and enjoy it"........also had a think about the many past car's ive had and i don't think ive had "anything this good" (all-round)

ive owned my GLS now for 3 yrs :smug: and i still get pleasure from /Steeringw driving/ owning it apart from the... :inquisiti small amount of extras ive added and the normal service'n and the more than offen oil change's /Hmmm ive only ever had 1 "out the blue" got to do job :happy: and that was the "crank shaft pulley"........£360 garage bill :embarasse

compare this to my last project "out the blue" prob's.... "Vauxhall cavy"
/help 2 alternater's, suspension arm's, bushe's, water pump's, power steer belt's, clutch cable's, speedo cable, hand brake, disc's.....disc's, P/steer rack, sump gasket...........load's more Ohh and spent a fortune on it to reach speed's that my galant could do standard!

i'd recommend a GLS to anyone who is looking for a good honest BIG car :thumbsup:

:embarasse drive'n with the traffic didn't last long :embarasse ........took it over 1...cough! 30, :inquisiti just to see if it could still do it :leer:

Kieran
08-07-2005, 12:09 AM
i'd recommend a GLS to anyone who is looking for a good honest BIG car :thumbsup:

As a former GLS owner, I wholeheartedly agree with this.... I would still recommend a GLS to anyone :thumbsup: /Steeringw

HJM
08-07-2005, 07:02 AM
As a former GLS owner, I wholeheartedly agree with this.... I would still recommend a GLS to anyone :thumbsup: /Steeringw

Not to a VR4 owner :joker:

Big Ian
08-07-2005, 08:35 AM
.............. /Elmo /TTTH SPAM ALERT..... :lipsrseal .............

/STP HEY!!! youv'e got your own section for bragging about your model of "GALANT ESTATE" :laugh:

:jester:

Physician
08-07-2005, 08:53 AM
LOL !!! http://homepage.mac.com/rgdavies2000/.Pictures/smileys/jump.gifhttp://homepage.mac.com/rgdavies2000/.Pictures/smileys/jump.gifhttp://homepage.mac.com/rgdavies2000/.Pictures/smileys/jump.gif

Bal
08-07-2005, 10:53 AM
i'm with you. since i've bought my GLS i've loved her whole heartedly.

i feel for her considering the amount of bumps bruises scratches and dents she's picked - why do people not consider other peoples porperties. thank god i dont have to park in any more carparks for work :)

on a side note ... she just got booked in for a touch up and spray ready to be sold.

psbarham
08-07-2005, 08:36 PM
bl00dy rif raf, how did they get in ? dont worry they are only jealous coz they've got a common van :inquisiti

ANTHONY
08-07-2005, 10:44 PM
ian i'm with you........................ i love my sport

Kieran
09-07-2005, 12:23 AM
bl00dy rif raf, how did they get in ? dont worry they are only jealous coz they've got a common van :inquisiti

Oi!!!! /grr

It ain't no van! It's a ambulance/hearse/pimp wagon/drug dealer mobile thankyou very much!! /pan :embarasse

/STP

Big Ian
09-07-2005, 09:01 AM
Oi!!!! /grr

It ain't no van! It's a ambulance/hearse/pimp wagon/drug dealer mobile thankyou very much!! /pan :embarasse

/STP

you forgot /Hmmm ......... :inquisiti is that a Volvo, Legacy, Fiat maria, ..!!WTF is it? or a van with window's
:smug:
or the one my mate get's asked...."good job by-ehh-way mate did yae tint the windy's yer sell!..or did yae get at-wee guy tae dae emm"...... /pan

Translation For Kieran: "splendid, jolly good young man...to which establishment would i call on for my window's to take on quite a shade of colour to which your's are?" ...... /pan

:joker: :joker: .....funny look's are givin when told it's a standard/factory item.